Technical Google Maps

Currently reading:
Technical Google Maps

DWaldie

Hi,

My wife has just bought a 2016 Fiat 500 Lounge and well pleased she is, with one exception.

The car has the 5" Uconnect media player and the TFT instrument panel.

I have tried to use google maps but can get no sound from the media player. The smartphone is connected via bluetooth, and so doesn't give directions, but nothing from the player. I've installed android auto and the Uconnect Live app. But still no directions, unless I'm on a call!!

Any advice?

Hi,

My wife has just bought a 2016 Fiat 500 Lounge and well pleased she is, with one exception.

The car has the 5" Uconnect media player and the TFT instrument panel.

I have tried to use google maps but can get no sound from the media player. The smartphone is connected via bluetooth, and so doesn't give directions, but nothing from the player. I've installed android auto and the Uconnect Live app. But still no directions, unless I'm on a call!!

Any advice?

Look in the ICE section..

I've not got the answer I'm afraid but it raises a question for me - is it possible to view Google maps on the media player?

I have 7" display with Uconnect and an iPhone.

Sorry for hijacking the post.

I've not got the answer I'm afraid but it raises a question for me - is it possible to view Google maps on the media player?

I have 7" display with Uconnect and an iPhone.

Sorry for hijacking the post.

Found some youtube clips that show that is perfectly possible. Lost the links though. I'm sure I can't do it with the 5". But i'd be happy with just the audio.

Back