Styling 500 hey google .. I made my own with Siri

Currently reading:
Styling 500 hey google .. I made my own with Siri

Baglady1990

One job always leads to another
After seeing the limited edition 500 with hey google I thought huh! I can do that ?
Since replace my blue n me with a touch screen pioneer I thought since I have hey Siri I may as well mimic the hey google 500 badge!

Ok some of you probably think I’m insane but I thought why not!
I got them made via stickers international pics ripped from google and they turned out really lovely!

Attachments

• 88B6F01F-42B2-43CE-9E8F-B2A611A233A4.jpeg
    88B6F01F-42B2-43CE-9E8F-B2A611A233A4.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 849565CB-DEA9-4D32-ACBB-C7EDB20023EE.jpeg
    849565CB-DEA9-4D32-ACBB-C7EDB20023EE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 00430344-D734-4C67-AA52-54C31822E188.jpeg
    00430344-D734-4C67-AA52-54C31822E188.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • 48300D00-B6A4-4685-9AB0-9326C28D35CF.jpeg
    48300D00-B6A4-4685-9AB0-9326C28D35CF.jpeg
    452 KB · Views: 45
After seeing the limited edition 500 with hey google I thought huh! I can do that [emoji23]
Since replace my blue n me with a touch screen pioneer I thought since I have hey Siri I may as well mimic the hey google 500 badge!

Ok some of you probably think I’m insane but I thought why not!
I got them made via stickers international pics ripped from google and they turned out really lovely!
[emoji1787], is that 500 by Gucci? Bossa Nova White?

Just do it! It’s the little things that make our cars ours!
Hear hear! I've never been into 'modding' my cars - I don't see the point of messing up the suspension and fitting the wrong tyres - but I do appreciate a subtly personalised car such as yours.

A neglected FIAT can look a bit sad, but when a bit of care and attention is lavished on it, it really shows:) I bet your 500 sounds great too now!

Hear hear! I've never been into 'modding' my cars - I don't see the point of messing up the suspension and fitting the wrong tyres - but I do appreciate a subtly personalised car such as yours.

A neglected FIAT can look a bit sad, but when a bit of care and attention is lavished on it, it really shows:) I bet your 500 sounds great too now!
100% agree with you .. some mods can be tacky but my car had a lot going on already being a branded model
It’s quite easy to cross that line and mess up the whole look! I must admit my car does sound a lot better these days she’s actually quite quiet I sometimes drive with the window down just to listen and I can hardly hear her!!

New exhaust system I’ve just fitted has a lot to do with it but I must admit the engine is quiet!
I’m very proud of what I have achieved so far but honestly if it wasn’t for the forum and the world of advice I could not have done any of it!!

I'm very envious of your S/S exhaust - I wish there was something similar for the Panda!

That's just the kind of modification I like - to original specification, but better than original quality. It's great to see these cars future-proofed and improved as you go:)
it’s really made a big difference but honestly like you say I only changed it because it will last a lot longer than the original spec
The way it is with me n my car is..... if I had won the lottery big..... my car is the car I would have bought!! So as you can imagine she means a lot to me! Plus there are only 200 left on the road in the uk!

If you do your research ;)
You can have one built

More expensive than a FIAT supplied steel one though :)
Haha, yes, although I am fond of my little Panda I'm not sure I'm ready to splash out on a custom exhaust for her yet!

Mine's still on its original exhaust, after 17 years. I'm impressed. It's lost at least one skin off the back box, so I'm considering what to do when it gives up. There are some decent looking back boxes available off the shelf. I'm just going to keep painting what's left of it black for now...

Haha, yes, although I am fond of my little Panda I'm not sure I'm ready to splash out on a custom exhaust for her yet!

Mine's still on its original exhaust, after 17 years. I'm impressed. It's lost at least one skin off the back box, so I'm considering what to do when it gives up. There are some decent looking back boxes available off the shelf. I'm just going to keep painting what's left of it black for now...
Agreed ? I didn’t have to do it really just needed a new back box! Cost wise I suppose it depends on what as you class as “expensive” my new system wasn’t too bad but I suppose if you add on labour charges it pushes it up! I doubt if I had been doing these jobs pre internet i would have even attempted them!! I couldn’t find anything about the gear selector removal in the Haynes manual.... I would have maybe had to have a new gearbox or paid a fortune in labour!

Back