General Goodbye to my Panda :(

Currently reading:
General Goodbye to my Panda :(

JamieTink

Its been 6 months since I bought my first Panda, sadly due to the amount of motorway driving i am now doing ive had to buy another car.
No space to keep my panda means its up for sale :(

parade.jpg

I'd like to think it would go to somebody who will look after it which is why i'm posting on here :)

Every mile has been enjoyable. Here is a link to some more photos:

Photos

It will be on ebay tonight, i will update you all with a link later.

Jamie

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
christopher watson said:
Very good looking panda, remember to tell the new owners about FF :)

The new owners will probably know as they will more than likely be on here ;)

Alex B

ooooooooo its a parade like mine. top of the range (well other than a sisley IMO lol) its got a vanity mirror if your into all that!!!!:D

Alex B

buy it buy it buy it!!! make him an offer its the least you can do. i love my sunroofs. (i jet washed my car the other day an they did'nt leak at all) and its got a centre consle (sp) the sunvisors move to the side, full length door panels, and a funky interior lol.:D if only i hadnt bought this selecta :eek:

Pandarus

Alex B said:
buy it buy it buy it!!! make him an offer its the least you can do. i love my sunroofs. (i jet washed my car the other day an they did'nt leak at all) and its got a centre consle (sp) the sunvisors move to the side, full length door panels, and a funky interior lol.:D if only i hadnt bought this selecta :eek:

Alex, the wife would divorce me! I have already offered to sort her a nice 1000 but she just doesn't understand me!

Alex B

ahhhhh well. tell her its a convertible. its got a cd player too. well judging by the pics. thats got less rust than mine aswell :rolleyes:

Pandarus

Alex B said:
ahhhhh well. tell her its a convertible. its got a cd player too. well judging by the pics. thats got less rust than mine aswell :rolleyes:

...Alex, you sound a little tempted yourself!

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
Nice little motor Jamie, I've helped it on it's way to the first £100. BTW the indicators do cancel just a problem with the steering wheel disc if it's not and not all panda doors rust :mad: :)

JimMagill

Northern Ireland
The tin roof on the motorway is alot quieter than the fabric one....:eek:

Thankfully I never have to use the motorway:D

Jim

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
That's the very reason I couldn't live with the fabric roof. The noise was ridiculous at anything over 30 mph. I suppose if the car had been a normal colour I could have lived with it though...

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
I suppose I'm lucky in that I've not tried a tin roof, so don't know what I'm missing. ;)

Anyone want to give me a demo and play Pandas?

JimMagill

Northern Ireland
I don't know what 'Captain Slow' is talking about, he never went above 30 anyway!

Sam, the next time I'm over in nottingham you can play with sylvia!

Jim