General Goodbye to my Panda :(

Currently reading:
General Goodbye to my Panda :(

JamieTink

Its been 6 months since I bought my first Panda, sadly due to the amount of motorway driving i am now doing ive had to buy another car.
No space to keep my panda means its up for sale :(

parade.jpg

I'd like to think it would go to somebody who will look after it which is why i'm posting on here :)

Every mile has been enjoyable. Here is a link to some more photos:

Photos

It will be on ebay tonight, i will update you all with a link later.

Jamie

Yup sure is...will let em know! :)
link for ebay listing here
Jamie

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
christopher watson said:
Very good looking panda, remember to tell the new owners about FF :)

The new owners will probably know as they will more than likely be on here ;)

ooooooooo its a parade like mine. top of the range (well other than a sisley IMO lol) its got a vanity mirror if your into all that!!!!:D

buy it buy it buy it!!! make him an offer its the least you can do. i love my sunroofs. (i jet washed my car the other day an they did'nt leak at all) and its got a centre consle (sp) the sunvisors move to the side, full length door panels, and a funky interior lol.:D if only i hadnt bought this selecta :eek:

Alex B said:
buy it buy it buy it!!! make him an offer its the least you can do. i love my sunroofs. (i jet washed my car the other day an they did'nt leak at all) and its got a centre consle (sp) the sunvisors move to the side, full length door panels, and a funky interior lol.:D if only i hadnt bought this selecta :eek:

Alex, the wife would divorce me! I have already offered to sort her a nice 1000 but she just doesn't understand me!

ahhhhh well. tell her its a convertible. its got a cd player too. well judging by the pics. thats got less rust than mine aswell :rolleyes:

Back