General Goodbye to my Panda :(

Currently reading:
General Goodbye to my Panda :(

well, it needed a wing, a bonnet, a headlight/indicator, a bumper and 2 wheels and then all the damage on the under side... New wheel bearing on that side, new discs new calipers/pads and new oil seals in the back axel and then we had to split the engine from the gearbox cause it started to leak soon after the shunt....

:cry:

I've been ever so careful since thou

(thou I was racing ash the other night to prove that my merc is faster than his golf up the dual carriageway.... but we'll not go there!)

Jim

Erm....:eek: It got a bit silly round 120....

Part of me thinks :slayer:

and part of me thinks the whole thing is :tosser:

I'll not be doing it again.

(but thankfully I've proved my point that you can spend 900 quid and go interglalatic without carbon do-das and induction kits. I know its really sad but I just have to be faster than my boss:( )

Jim

faster4_tec said:
Thats a pretty minty looking panda (y)

hope the sale goes well and it fetchs a good price, as it orto.

Thanks for all the nice replies, im sure my panda would feel :cool: if she could read!

Having real second thoughts about selling it, especially as its parked next to my new car which just makes me feel guilty when walking past her to get into my new car!!!

Had loads of questions from ebay, lots of offers (some silly!). I just hope the sale goes well as a friend was telling me about some scams that happen on ebay...anyone know anything about these?

Jamie

don't accept payment by cheque, bankers draft or anything that isnt hard cash. don't let it move off your drive until youve got cash in your hand and make sure your with someone when your buyer comes (i know it sounds silly but you never know) you should keep it and put some alloys on it;) my parade (exactly like yours) looks 10 times better for them (y)

Don't accept any foreign bids especially from Nigeria. The I'll pay you 10 times what it's worth and you send me the ballance is an often used one. The money looks as if it's in your account and then all of a sudden dissapears.

Bleedin hate those scammer scum.

Back