Good news for the shareholders

Currently reading:
Good news for the shareholders

i may not have completed my economics degree, but even i know that this is a very silly thing to say with the current economic climate.

Marchionne said the targets were based on the view that turmoil in financial markets would have a limited impact on the economy, adding that there was "little likelihood" of a big drop in consumer spending as a result of it.

we are already seeing a shrinking market for new car registrations in europe, and borrowing is more difficult for people buying cars so even if damand was stable there would be a decline, anyone in the car industry should be aware of that and the impact it will have in the coming years.

i know it is good for share prices to ooze confidence no matter what, but making impossible promises only makes you look silly later.

Last edited:
I bought some shares in Fiat SPA a few weeks ago when they were at rock bottom, they are now valued above what I paid for them. Its not a huge amount but I could sell them tomorrow when the markets open and make about 120-150 Euros. Not really a big profit but its money for nothing, it gives me a buzz and its all the good news I need mate (y)

I did put a tip out at the time :D

Last edited:
I bought some shares in Fiat SPA a few weeks ago when they were at rock bottom, they are now valued above what I paid for them. Its not a huge amount but I could sell them tomorrow when the markets open and make about 120-150 Euros. Not really a big profit but its money for nothing, it gives me a buzz and its all the good news I need mate (y)

I did put a tip out at the time :D

Yeah I remember good one :) (y). Easy money :cool:

Back