Good evening, new Panda 4x4 owner and first fiat since the 80's

Currently reading:
Good evening, new Panda 4x4 owner and first fiat since the 80's

Evening all, we've just bought a 2004 Panda 4x4 1.2, it's our first Fiat since I sold the 131 Racing back in the distant past.

We've bought it to replace a vital function of transport to and from some woodlands we have access to, previously the job was done by a selection of 4l petrol Jeeps that we've decided to move on from.

Evening all, we've just bought a 2004 Panda 4x4 1.2, it's our first Fiat since I sold the 131 Racing back in the distant past.

We've bought it to replace a vital function of transport to and from some woodlands we have access to, previously the job was done by a selection of 4l petrol Jeeps that we've decided to move on from.
A 131 Racing/Sport what a car my dad has an original UK RHD 1980 Mirafiori Sport he's owned since 1995 currently being rebuilt to original spec with panels sourced worldwide with majority of them being original genuine new old stock Fiat panels, looking forward to it being done after so far 21 years off the road.

We used to service a 131 sport with the registration F1AT, I wonder who has that reg now?

Back