Technical glowplug

Currently reading:
Technical glowplug

pawers1982

Hi got warning light in as glow plug failed ,on dashboard eswell light from glow plug flashing ,i check by multiecuscan there is no signal from controlller to ecu could be just glow plug or controler ??

Meny thanks for Help.

Hi, i had the same on my 2008 223 1.9JTD MJ. After cleaning all electrical connections the warning diappeared and didn't come back again until i started with a quite low battery. After the battery had been loaded the warning didn't come back.

If i were you i'd check whether i have really problems with the glowplugs. For finding methods to do so i recommend a forumwide search.

Good luck

We have the same on our 06 Doblo, it's been like that for a couple of years and when we took it to a garage they said two plugs have failed and they couldn't get them out. It still starts but it does need a bit of effort when it's cold. A few weeks back when we had -12 overnight it started.

Thanks ,i will check that electrical connections ,but if not help i will need too remove the plug , so far all fuse the are oright ,willl let u know guys , soon when car come back after fix aircondition .

Thanks ,i will check that electrical connections ,but if not help i will need too remove the plug , so far all fuse the are oright ,willl let u know guys , soon when car come back after fix aircondition .

Use a meter to check each plug is getting power ;)

I had similar problems with my 1248 mj
2007 model

Soaking the plugs.. and removing when engine is HOT ( Many garages wont spend enough time on it to get HOT)

Hi finally sort it the problem ,glow plug ,one of these glow plug burn out , i wos check by multimeter resistance ,i change all of them . ewerything good ,thanks for advice .

Back