Giving blood.

Currently reading:
Giving blood.

I tried eating (and drinking) more and doing less last year at uni. It didnt work. Sort of crash diet in effect...I lost half a stone in 2 months! Bit frightening really given I was trying to put weight on!!! :D

With a comment like that, Dirty Dave will soon be asking what the first is ;)

I did pretty much nothing throughout years 12 and 13, I'm at the middle of the "correct" BMI, don't you love metabolisms?

Well I should have guessed smutty Stu :p I thought you would be putting the kids to bed though at this time.

I have put mine in bed for the night, Jules one still to be put away!

Now I am between this, Live for Speed, and cooking rice/chicken for a curry tonight, yum....

£1....

I have a pack of 6 apples, good condition, unused - since I moved into University so rippened up nicely. Reason for bidding: I don't like apples that much.

This gonna pay for your car to be fixed J? Cuz it'd save me the extortionate taxi fare i'm facing!

It was my parent's attempt at hoping I would eat more fruit - I prefer bananas though, I also had grapes this week although that was quite a high amount of my weekly budget lol.

Bananas are yuck. But tolerable if not quite ripe and slathered in crunchy peanut butter.

Prime South African Gala Apples "Sweet and Juicy"; 1kg, size of 60-70mm diametre. Class 1, provide one/five servings of fruit required per day. Ideally kept refigerated (NB: this hasn't been done as my fridge is always full). I do believe that the value of the apples and the fact I have owned them puts their value far above £1.

I only like bananas very ripe, I go shopping once a week and buy them, wait 4 days for them to get ripe then eat all of them in the 3 days before I go shopping - stupid really!

Not allowed to give blood, what a shame :D I stick enough needles in myself to want anymore :(

Apparently if you lose more than 13% of your body wieght in blood then you're pretty much screwed. I was planning on trying it to prove them wrong but then thought that was a pointless exercise and would be a bit messy. Oh well I'll try again next year when I'm all grown up!!!

Back