Giving blood.

Currently reading:
Giving blood.

KirstyTL

Prominent member
I'm going to my first ever blood drive tonight with about 10 of my mates...anyone else being drained? :devil:

Nope, never!

Not through not wanting to. I suppose something else in my life that I should consider before it is me OR my family needing blood in a given situation.

yeah i done it on loads of occasions now, missed out a few time cause i was ill. It is not as bad as everyone makes out, you can have a local Analgesic which helps. Plus you free drinks and biscuits at the end :D:D:D:D

Good Luck :D

*grrr* :mad:

They sent me home cuz I don't weigh enough! Am very miffed. Next mission: Eat More Chips!!!

Hehe don't think one meal will give me the required pounds somehow. Next time I'll wear heavy clothes!

Yeah I'm 17. You have to weigh at least 50 Kilos. I think I'm about 41 so it's not really like I can blag it. Hey could be my chat up line- I really want to give blood but I'm too light, take me out for a meal and save a life!!! :D

Yeah its me in my profile. I was 16 when that pic was taken. And I think I come accross as wierd already the blood thing is just one of many um.. eccentricities!!!

hmmm a bit long winded tho...

never given blood my self mc donalds run seems more important.

41 kilos thats.......... ummmm.... drop the 1............. carry the 4....... cross multiply with the square root of 20 mc nugget and mc flurry........ isnt that 6.5 stone??????? bugger me im 10 stone heavier than u :s

Smee

Ah...make it 45 kilos then...I'm not very good at the conversion thing. Just over 7stone. I don't do metric.

I have to agree WR....in the nicest possible and complimentitive way, you don't look 16 in that photo.....

Isn't 45kg going to put you in a dangerously low weight?! I didn't know people weighed that little lol. Now i understand why they won't let you! Well at least you have a good excuse to do what we all like, eat lots and do nothing :p

Back