Girls.....

Currently reading:
Girls.....

Hellcat said:
I reckon Alainax intimidates a lot of the guys on here. She mods harder, crazier and bolder than most of the lads dare.. or maybe she just gets cheaper insurance?!

Also, never EVER have a gf that has horses, unless you have horses yourself :p

dillinger39 said:
why explain this to me pal

1. You will get covered in mud and from time to time get EXTREMELY wet
  2. You will be expected to help with the mucking out
  3. You will be expected to help carry hay/feed etc
  4. You will be expected to go to shows and help out :D
  5. Also, having hayfever is not a good thing
  6. And you must sort of like horses as you may well be around them a fair bit! (y)

chaos said:
Also, never EVER have a gf that has horses, unless you have horses yourself :p

Damn straight! Bloody evil things, horses, and girls who have one always think their horse is the most important thing on the planet... hmm, much like us blokes and our cars... oh well! :D

<Waves> I'm a girl - well mayb not a girl a lass, woman erm whatever else female of the species - n I drive cinq which must automatically mean I'm fit - and I am - but I'm talking physically fit seen as I'm a gym freak

There just so I wasn't missed out :D

i'm a girlie :) i drive jap crap at the min :eek: but soon to get my tipo on the road :D if i call it my tipocento can i be classed as fit :p

EmSpem said:
<Waves> I'm a girl - well mayb not a girl a lass, woman erm whatever else female of the species - n I drive cinq which must automatically mean I'm fit - and I am - but I'm talking physically fit seen as I'm a gym freak

There just so I wasn't missed out :D

Indeed You Are ;) (y) :D :) :cool:

yeah fit birds!!!

and yes i am a god like figure!! and a beer monster but thats another story!!!

girls i love u all!!! except ginger's coz remind me of me mum :idea:

Haha what a thread!!! im back!!! lol, yup got it right have been mesing bout with car and now the bikes back on the road im never off it!! mio? intimidating? quite the contrare! sp. xxx

Back