General Girl in need of help with ECU / key coding on fiat seicento

Currently reading:
General Girl in need of help with ECU / key coding on fiat seicento

hmuzzy

I have just put up for sale my 2002 seicento only today for my 7 year old to trap my keys in the door which has caused my blue key to bend and now snap off !!!

I do not have a red key or code card only the blue key and a blank key. I am able to start the car by holding the blue stub next to the engine but this is no good as its listed on ebay to end friday and I urgently need a bigger car !

Just wondered if anyone had any info on how to go about this. If I could decode the ECU that would be great but ive heard my car will be off road for 7 days plus.

car locksmiths can't recode my key just send me to fiat who charge me a fortune. (they said its something to do with the age!)

Please help !

One option is to send a message to Mckcrich. He can sell you a chip that disables the immobiliser for about £40 then there was a blank key on ebay for a few £, which will cost a few £ to get cut to fit the door lock.

If you post a message in the cinq section they will prob give a you a few other ideas. ;)

Dan

One option is to send a message to Mckcrich. He can sell you a chip that disables the immobiliser for about £40 then there was a blank key on ebay for a few £, which will cost a few £ to get cut to fit the door lock.

If you post a message in the cinq section they will prob give a you a few other ideas. ;)

Dan

hmm 2002 car, might be an MPI, in that case mckcrich can't play.

another way is to send the ecu away to get it virginised

Ming

Last edited:
Back