getting a job in AUS

Currently reading:
getting a job in AUS

i'm a rat and this ship is sinking fast, anything that floats will do me.

Anywhere that doesn't have every square inch bought up for yet another wretched housing development to make already overcrowded towns even more overcrowded sounds good to me. "We must deal with all the road congestion in our boroughs" says the local council. STOP BUILDING SO MANY NEW HOMES BRINGING IN YET MORE PEOPLE AND CARS THEN!!!!

And somewhere that doesn't have half the Atlantic tipped on it during Bank Holiday weekeds will also do me too...

This isn't even taking into account the growing scurge of the Chav underclass, the binge drinking yobs out every weekend and the total lack of respect for anyone else plus the selfishness that is prevailent in the British attitude of today.

Things might change in 2.5 years time, but if not I'll be getting that one way ticket and visa as soon as I can ;)

You will miss it though.

Well, having spent nearly 2.5 years out of the last 7 away from the UK, the more I go away the less I want to come back! I'll miss my friends and family if/ when I go, but I other than that I really want a change and a chance to make a new life in another country.

And the attrociously wet bank holiday weekend we just had somewhat cemented my desire to move to a warmer/ drier climate!

people i've spoken to say you can easily get jap imports, so why mess around in an italian rot box when you can get a supra twin turbo :slayer:
9684-1994-Toyota-Supra.jpg

They're everywhere these days.. not really considered an import anymore..

Back to topic; one thing you'll have to get used to here is shops closing early - I simply don't understand why they close so early (e.g. 5-6pm on an average day) compared to say Hong Kong where they don't close till midnight? Do they not understand they're losing business??

Plus, have to put up with Australian ingenuity - took this at a department store today - the circled bit is a powerpoint :confused:

Attachments

• P03-06-07_16.35.jpg
    P03-06-07_16.35.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 25
Back