Gay marriage vote

Currently reading:
Gay marriage vote

where would you go

• i won't go to a gay wedding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find it strange that 1 out of 5 people or 22% of 1000 people asked ( on bbc news)say they wont go to a gay wedding.
not sure if the ones voted no are anti gay or anti wedding as they didn't ask the same people if they would go to a straight wedding.

Last edited:
I've been to a gay wedding celebration, it was hilarious but very touching. Much better than all the straight weddings I've been too

If two people are happy together why the bloody Hell should it make any difference?

Weddings are rubbish and I can't imagine a gay or lesbian one being any different.

Beer is beer, carpet club dj's that play Agado without any sense of irony, embarrassing relatives and volovants.

:slayer:

I'm not in the slightest bit religious, and not in the slightest bit anti-gay, so as long as a priest feels OK about doing the marriage, I'll go, get drunk and have a good time...But I won't be kissing any male "brides"!

I've never had the slightest urge to play hide the sausage with another dude but, hey, as long as it's not rammed down my throat so to speak what the heck, do it. Would I go? It would HAVE to have a decent buffet, not like the last shambles I went to, and I'm not wearing a suit. Any invites?

Back