Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Currently reading:
Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackJTD

Cymru Am Byth!
Anyone know who they are??

ive heard a rumour that its Jermaine Jenas and Darren Ambrose.:eek:

pinin__prestatyn

smell my cheese
I don't know, just there was a chap that temp'd at my workplace for a while but he also interviewed footballers post match for local rags, and he said he has been interviewing Will young's boyfriend. Can't recall the name...

MATT 68

Banned
Does that mean we can play in the gay world cup? Theres gotta be such a thing. We might win that!...............then again probably not!

pinin__prestatyn

smell my cheese
I'm sure there is a gay world cup, or at least some international. Should be "interesting" in the showers... :D

lambert82

It's not Pete's,it's Mine
pinin__prestatyn said:
I'm sure there is a gay world cup, or at least some international. Should be "interesting" in the showers... :D

..seeing who shoots first, oh thats just wrong! :yuck:

..i'll get me coat

JimMagill

Northern Ireland
I'm off to tell the News of the World that I'm gay...

Or that I've got an alcohol problem... I can't remember:confused:

Oh well, hic....

Jim

MATT 68

Banned
KoArAnG said:
It's Sol Campbell :yeahthat:

:eek: :eek:
Really, or are you joking?
Well that would explain a few things of late, like his lack lustre performances on the pitch and the reason hes been trying to keep out of the public eye for the last 2wks or so. Hes one of the few high profile players that aint married aswell!:chin:
Or perhaps he likes batting for both sides!:confused:

MATT 68

Banned
AppleSei said:
well whoever it is i hope they dont get hounded like justin fashanu did

Couldnt agree with you more (y) But hes still gonna get it off the fans and he knows it. Dont bother me anyway as it dont take away the fact that when hes on form hes one of the best centre halfs in the world:slayer:

Koa

Free dentistry available
MATT 68 said:
:eek: :eek:
Really, or are you joking?
Well that would explain a few things of late, like his lack lustre performances on the pitch and the reason hes been trying to keep out of the public eye for the last 2wks or so. Hes one of the few high profile players that aint married aswell!:chin:
Or perhaps he likes batting for both sides!:confused:
Well it came from a pretty reliable person. There's a few guys I know that know a lot of footballers and they are convinced it's Sol Campbell :rolleyes: and Ashley cole and jermain Pennant are the other names they have been given.

I am not saying it's 100% correct but they were saying this before the game against West Ham and they knew that the News of the world were going to be running a story on it this weekend.

What gets me is every time England are about to go into a major championship, the press have to come up with something to rock the bloody boat, what are they German :rolleyes: You watch something bad come from all this stuff then the press will be giving it all the innocent crap. :confused:

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
KoArAnG said:
Well it came from a pretty reliable person. There's a few guys I know that know a lot of footballers and they are convinced it's Sol Campbell :rolleyes: and Ashley cole and jermain Pennant are the other names they have been given.

Cant be ashley cole, he is engaged to cheryl tweedy :)yum:) out of girls aloud

Liam

hi friends :waves:
AppleSei said:
Cant be ashley cole, he is engaged to cheryl tweedy :)yum:) out of girls aloud

But when your good looking to girls and have fame it seems they all turn out that way i.e. singers etc!

Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.