Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Currently reading:
Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, just there was a chap that temp'd at my workplace for a while but he also interviewed footballers post match for local rags, and he said he has been interviewing Will young's boyfriend. Can't recall the name...

pinin__prestatyn said:
I'm sure there is a gay world cup, or at least some international. Should be "interesting" in the showers... :D

..seeing who shoots first, oh thats just wrong! :yuck:

..i'll get me coat

KoArAnG said:
It's Sol Campbell :yeahthat:

:eek: :eek:
Really, or are you joking?
Well that would explain a few things of late, like his lack lustre performances on the pitch and the reason hes been trying to keep out of the public eye for the last 2wks or so. Hes one of the few high profile players that aint married aswell!:chin:
Or perhaps he likes batting for both sides!:confused:

AppleSei said:
well whoever it is i hope they dont get hounded like justin fashanu did

Couldnt agree with you more (y) But hes still gonna get it off the fans and he knows it. Dont bother me anyway as it dont take away the fact that when hes on form hes one of the best centre halfs in the world:slayer:

MATT 68 said:
:eek: :eek:
Really, or are you joking?
Well that would explain a few things of late, like his lack lustre performances on the pitch and the reason hes been trying to keep out of the public eye for the last 2wks or so. Hes one of the few high profile players that aint married aswell!:chin:
Or perhaps he likes batting for both sides!:confused:
Well it came from a pretty reliable person. There's a few guys I know that know a lot of footballers and they are convinced it's Sol Campbell :rolleyes: and Ashley cole and jermain Pennant are the other names they have been given.

I am not saying it's 100% correct but they were saying this before the game against West Ham and they knew that the News of the world were going to be running a story on it this weekend.

What gets me is every time England are about to go into a major championship, the press have to come up with something to rock the bloody boat, what are they German :rolleyes: You watch something bad come from all this stuff then the press will be giving it all the innocent crap. :confused:

KoArAnG said:
Well it came from a pretty reliable person. There's a few guys I know that know a lot of footballers and they are convinced it's Sol Campbell :rolleyes: and Ashley cole and jermain Pennant are the other names they have been given.

Cant be ashley cole, he is engaged to cheryl tweedy :)yum:) out of girls aloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back