Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Currently reading:
Gay footballers in the News of the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleSei said:
Cant be ashley cole, he is engaged to cheryl tweedy :)yum:) out of girls aloud

So what !! Elton john was married, Freddie mercury had a close female friend and wasnt George micheal seen with a bevvy of beuties before he was caught out by a "careless whisper" in the public loos!!
Also i just read the sun and apparently its two big name footballers and a well known mmbr of the music industry.One gives the other a blow job!................I wonder if simon cowel had to judge it!:D

Who gives a damn. Gay and straight people work in every walk of like. The fact that people are making a fuss about it shows we're still a country full of biggots. Even more desparate is that its about footballers - so what?! Bunch of overpaid, underworked wasters. About time the newspapers actually found some news to report on.

Surely to god Hellcat youre not calling news of the world and the sun "newspapers", more like a grown mans Beano.(y)
The reason its being brought up now is cos theyve already caused all the trouble they can for sven, so now they need to ruin someone elses life and us losing our best chance since 66 of winning the world cup.:bang:
Whether people give a damn or not doesnt matter, all that matters is what sells papers for them, these kind of stories do!!:eek:

Helz said:
:yeahthat: That's basically what I came on here to say. Who cares if they're gay, is it such a big deal?

It is a big deal Helz. Have you ever heard of Justin Fashanu? He was the first big name footie player to come out of the closet.You dont hear much about him now................cos he committed suicide in 1998,partly due to deppression and constant crap off the press.:bang:
Amazingly that wasnt front page news when it happened!!........I wonder(n) why?

In years to come when (if) i have children i hope the world will not judge people on their sex and whether your 'gay' or not. I imagine that people will look back and laugh on how we judged people now. Its almost like what Rosa Parks had to fight for, retold. I guess there are so many people who dont want to change their opinions the newspapers catch on and feed them this trash; i can only hope someone or something will change.

I look forward to the day where everyone can be treated equally, and we as a nation didn't fight to argue over which footballers are gay and humilliate them

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back