Future Fiats.....

Currently reading:
Future Fiats.....

WellI can exlusively reveal that Bangle did indeed find influence for his car design from Mrs Bangle.

Here is a snap of her first thing in the morning :-

dalek.gif

Nick

Horney said:
WellI can exlusively reveal that Bangle did indeed find influence for his car design from Mrs Bangle.

Here is a snap of her first thing in the morning :-

dalek.gif

Nick
whats that she holding?:eek: :eek:

The Trooper said:
Apparantely, the original Nissan Micra was a rejected Uno design, seems like the Japs like taking all the rejects :nutter:

it gave nissan a way into the growing small hatch market in the uk, the secondary far east manufacturers have used obsolete japanese and european designs, i think a version of the astra became a daewoo of some sort too

it's been going on for decades, even fiat gave most of their stock to countries behind the iron curtain

hopefully the chinese who are the next wave, will realise that it might be better to start with a proven old design, than a dangerous new one

turboned said:
it gave nissan a way into the growing small hatch market in the uk, the secondary far east manufacturers have used obsolete japanese and european designs, i think a version of the astra became a daewoo of some sort too

it's been going on for decades, even fiat gave most of their stock to countries behind the iron curtain

hopefully the chinese who are the next wave, will realise that it might be better to start with a proven old design, than a dangerous new one
rover's old cars will be chinese models. and no doubt sold here at a silly low price.

moogs said:
Well, if I ever wondered what a car made from recycled Scout Troopers would look like I think I have my answer... I love it!!!one!

:eek:

its far too bling!!!!

it needs to be more soldier rather than footballer!!

thus....... :p

bd42d1b0.jpg

Back