Technical Fuel Level Reading!

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel Level Reading!

BJHaig

Hi Guys,

Recently my car has a mind of its own, I was driving and all of a sudden it said I was on low fuel. So I got home and just parked the car up for a few hours. Then later on I went to go get fuel, but as I started the it said I had half a tank of fuel. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Billy

Hi Guys,

Recently my car has a mind of its own, I was driving and all of a sudden it said I was on low fuel. So I got home and just parked the car up for a few hours. Then later on I went to go get fuel, but as I started the it said I had half a tank of fuel. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Billy

Hi Billy.
the measurement is from a basic float switch in the tank.
But I wound expect aj poor electrical connection somewhere rather than the sender.

No other weird stuff??

Charlie

Hi Billy.
the measurement is from a basic float switch in the tank.
But I wound expect aj poor electrical connection somewhere rather than the sender.

No other weird stuff??

Charlie

Yeah there has been actually, every so often it pops up that abs and hill helper is unavailable and also sometimes says that the rear break lights aren’t working. Could this be due to moisture getting into the fuse box or something?

Yeah there has been actually, every so often it pops up that abs and hill helper is unavailable and also sometimes says that the rear break lights aren’t working. Could this be due to moisture getting into the fuse box or something?

Look in the FAQs.. at top of Grande section.

Its a poor connection issue.. either fusebox of main earth cable ..

see FAQ and GUIDES

For LOTS of good info.

Charlie

Back