Technical Fuel filler neck...

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel filler neck...

jonnym

My cinq needs a new filler neck, after my butchering attempts to remove the fuel cap when my key snapped in it...

Has anybody got a parts CD or similar which shows a breakdown of the parts and how they fit together... if so please post, would be much appreciated. :)

PS where can i get a parts CD for the cinq???

jonnym said:
My cinq needs a new filler neck, after my butchering attempts to remove the fuel cap when my key snapped in it...

Has anybody got a parts CD or similar which shows a breakdown of the parts and how they fit together... if so please post, would be much appreciated. :)

PS where can i get a parts CD for the cinq???

You can easily obtain a parts CD for the cinquecento on ebay. Just keep looking on the auction and you will finally come across one, or better still take a trip down to your Fiat garage and they will happily show you the part you need. Had this experience with my airbox, they were really helpful and they printed the diagram off for me.

Sam

oh bugger!!! :rolleyes:

just been to the 'local' fiat place for my engine mount, never thought to ask them to show me the parts etc... am gonna see if I can work it out myself... looking at the one the scrapyard kindly removed for me I can't see it being to difficult...

thanks pete.

'tis true, after getting all prepared, car in air on axle stands tools ready, decided to check the filler neck from the scrappies.... (n) not good news, sadly the eejit had split the main flexible pipe part where it joins the tank :bang:

so the search starts again to track down a replacement, certainly ain't paying Fiat £60 + vat for one if i can help it...

still 2 out of 3 jobs successfully done in one afternoon ain't too bad considering my luck...

Back