General Front Suspension Arms

Currently reading:
General Front Suspension Arms

Euro car parts but may be ££££ do you not use eBay?

I use Ebay a lot but for larger / heavy items they either won’t post to Guernsey or charge crazy amounts, no such problems with Amazon. Amazon also always deduct the vat which eBay sellers never do.

I bought Lemforder, note not all new arms come with a new pinch bolt, it's advised not to 're use the old one, the above comes with s new one.

I would highly recommend Lemforder. They are highly acclaimed in quite a lot of car forums. I’ve had them on a vehicle I used to have, the fit was spot on and you could tell by just looking they were a quality product.

I would highly recommend Lemforder. They are highly acclaimed in quite a lot of car forums. I’ve had them on a vehicle I used to have, the fit was spot on and you could tell by just looking they were a quality product.

Thanks for that, does make sense to get the best available for suspension parts.

I use Ebay a lot but for larger / heavy items they either won’t post to Guernsey or charge crazy amounts, no such problems with Amazon. Amazon also always deduct the vat which eBay sellers never do.

Just had a look on our post office system 12kg in a average size box is £33.40 most goes by air so that's probably why it's so much.

Back