Technical Noisy front suspension

Currently reading:
Technical Noisy front suspension

Hi there,

It was the drop links. New ones fitted and it is much much quieter and feels solid.

Thanks again all for your guidance.

I think they have clonky suspension. Ours has just started again and drop lonks were pretty new. I changed them again and its made no difference. I do know that seating the springs just right is crucial or grit / stones get lodged in the spring seat and cause havoc. In our case im suspecting we have lost a small pieceoff the end of the spring. I have also had the air con condensr loose and that sounds exactly like a suspension knock. Ours is now packed with foam and silicon sealant. We had odd clonks after new top mounts, struts and arms too. I loosened it all off wiggled it all and tightened up and they all disappeared for 30K.

I think they have clonky suspension. Ours has just started again and drop lonks were pretty new. I changed them again and its made no difference. I do know that seating the springs just right is crucial or grit / stones get lodged in the spring seat and cause havoc. In our case im suspecting we have lost a small pieceoff the end of the spring. I have also had the air con condensr loose and that sounds exactly like a suspension knock. Ours is now packed with foam and silicon sealant. We had odd clonks after new top mounts, struts and arms too. I loosened it all off wiggled it all and tightened up and they all disappeared for 30K.
Didnt you realise that irritation is one of Fiats most commonly fitted aftermarket extras!? :unsure: :rolleyes: 🤣

Back