General front fog upgrade sx

Currently reading:
General front fog upgrade sx

dnLcal

i have a bravo sx and bought a dmister/front fog/ rear fog pannel and fitted it and the front fog button didnt illuminate when pressed.

i assumed this is because there is not a full circut, today i got some fogs from a scrapyard, and fitted them all wired up to no avail. the fogs do not illuminate neither does the light to say if they are on, both the rear fog and demister buttons have always worked.

is this a case of a knackered pannel or is there anything else i can try before that?

cheers.
cal

the fuse and relay are on the fusebox, in front of driver's right knee, behind the fusebox cover. the legend on the back of the fusebox cover will tell you where the fuse goes and what rating to use, not sure about the relay position because i dont have my haynes at work.

the fuse and relay are on the fusebox, in front of driver's right knee, behind the fusebox cover. the legend on the back of the fusebox cover will tell you where the fuse goes and what rating to use, not sure about the relay position because i dont have my haynes at work.
in the back of the cover doesn't have a front fog signal. i got a load of realys from a mk 2 sx which seems to have different relays from mine, i took a small relay from in the fusebox next to the higher fuses, and all the relays from in the glove box. i cant seem to find anything in my haynes book either :/
cheers.

Back