*Free*

Currently reading:
*Free*

nothing i'll keep the uno and save up i guess.

starts but wont rev, injector light comes on and it kinda dies, video in gallery

just caused me to be so pissed off, i just wasted £120 on a non existant fault, next guy decided he wouldnt touch it and now i cant take it any more, cost me in excess of £1000 in repairs so far just this fault and a torn rubber and few pipes to replace, just regassed aircon so that works (for what its worth)

Don't be hasty Ryan lock the car away and sleep on it you may regret it so think very carefully (y)

:cry: :cry: Don't get rid of it :cry: :cry:

I am looking forward to having a little go with you on the way to a show (y)
Patience is a virtue, + Pleasure is worth waiting for (y)

Steve

:eek:
Calm down young man. We all have bad experiences once in a while and feel like throwing in the towel. Sit down, relax, have a good think about things, remember there is no finishing deadline as to when you get the motor done so whats the hurry but whatever you do dont give it away.
When things get to me i just practise a phrase i learnt a long time ago, "when things are getting beyond a joke, light your fag and have a smoke!

GhostWKD said:
tried fiat?

and cant moan about repair costs when you bought it as a non runner :nerner: :p

at £50 an hour i dont think so, also it will cost about £100 to got it to them in the first place so looking at atleast £250 for them to tell me theres nothing wrong with it.

MATT 68 said:
:eek:
Calm down young man. We all have bad experiences once in a while and feel like throwing in the towel. Sit down, relax, have a good think about things, remember there is no finishing deadline as to when you get the motor done so whats the hurry but whatever you do dont give it away.
When things get to me i just practise a phrase i learnt a long time ago, "when things are getting beyond a joke, light your fag and have a smoke!

dont smoke, and that would rase my blood pressure more.

well **** this then i'm off to get wrecked.

dave said:
some times you cant see these problems for looking, give it a week rest open bonnet and the problem will poke its head out and wave at you
hal.gif

Calm down kidder calm down!!!

You'll get it sorted. Don't just give it away :rolleyes: no need to quit. Just be patient and work through the possible problems. Ask as much as you can on FCCUK, they are quite knowledgeable on there.

Back