Footprint calculator

Currently reading:
Footprint calculator

2.62 / 10.81

Has to be entirely wrong, as while my average driving is 10 hours a week or so over the year, it works out as an insane distance; while I don't fly much thats down to a preference for using ferries...

I HAVE to drive to work, realistically - 30 mins vs. 2 hours; and worse when I'm on a later shift.

Last edited:
FFS T :eek:

Sorry mate. I was thinking of another thread and typing on this one.

Feel a right tw@t and then some :eek::eek::eek:

I have had beer though. I blame the beer.

bitch_slap.jpg

Thought about reducing my carbon footprint by using public transport to get to work. Worked it out like this: Start work at 06:00 round the "back" of the airport. Would have to get the bus which gets to where I work for about 05:45. So far so good. That leaves from the airport bus/train station at about 05:35. In order to catch that, I would have to arrive there at about 05:20 which would entail catching a train that leaves Manchester at approx. 05:00. For me to be on that train, I need to get to London Rd., near the station at about 04:45 which in turn means I need to be at the bus stop round the corner from home for near enough 04:15. On the other hand, I can walk out of the front door at 05:30 and get to work at 05:45 and still have time for a brew. 90 minutes by public transport or 15 in the car. Tricky one that.

same here...three hours on public transport.....or 35 minutes in car.....tough one, as i pointed out to our resident ecocock

Having read all the posts in this thread, isn't it time someone stood up for the total b*ll*x this CO2 business is all about? Making you think that oooooo, 10 tons of CO2 is destroying the planet is preying on peoples ignorance and gullibility.

Yes we produce CO2 - the world WORKS on it. The world itself produces more than we ever could in any amount of lifetimes.

I'm waiting eagerly for the day when someone respected and 'listened to' stands up and exposes the whole farce for what it really is... a tax con.

Back