Focus vs Lupo

Currently reading:
Focus vs Lupo

:ROFLMAO: i thought the boot space was TINY in the Sei... and your saying it's smaller than that?:eek:

With the seats down the boot is bigger when compared to the seicento with seat down...

seats up lupo 130 litres / sei 170 litres
seats down lupo 830 litres / sei 810 ltres

Join the dark side :devil:

With the seats down the boot is bigger when compared to the seicento with seat down...

seats up lupo 130 litres / sei 170 litres
seats down lupo 830 litres / sei 810 ltres

Join the dark side :devil:

Stay with the fiat Panda 100HP seats up 206 litres
seats down 861 litres

Good luck convincing, I can't see it happening tbh ;)

Me neither !! I doubt it if I could even convince her that I need one.... It was just the car to have when I was a kid. I remember my dad had one in about 1990.. A white G60... and had one of them new fangled CD players !! Awesome :slayer::slayer: Looks like thats my dream not hers.... Oh well... Back to seraching for a Slime green Lupo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
G60 - with the dodgy supercharger? 158bhp new... and the supercharger is a service item :eek:

If I had one I'd either stick to a bog standard 2.0l..... or maybe the silky smooth VR6...

Power isnt really the issue in my view in cars.... Get more kicks on a bike if you want performance... You could spend thousands on mods to a run of the mill car and you still wouldnt catch Lolita on her bike !!:worship::worship::worship::slayer::slayer::slayer:

If I had one I'd either stick to a bog standard 2.0l..... or maybe the silky smooth VR6...

Power isnt really the issue in my view in cars.... Get more kicks on a bike if you want performance... You could spend thousands on mods to a run of the mill car and you still wouldnt catch Lolita on her bike !!:worship::worship::worship::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Would if I took the spark plugs out :devil:

Marea jtd estate, they dont break and are bargain price

:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

She don't like them. I tried to convince her before she got the Focus - but no matter what I tried she wasn't having any of it. :eek:

:yeahthat:

I like the idea of the Panda and a TDi Lupo. the green lupo speaks to me as does the older 4x4 pandas:eek:

Back