Focus vs Lupo

Currently reading:
Focus vs Lupo

Lolita

is back
Think I want a VW Lupo instead of my Focus as I just don't seem t love it like i did my Seicento.

Found a 1.7 SDi Lupo (in lime green obviously:slayer:)... am i mad for wanting to swap my 1.8 Focus Zetec?

Will be cheaper for tax and better mileage....

Ahhh... a lovely diesel Fiesta on a one way ticket to singeldom..... :p:p:p:p

You know we have to forget about the tractor version of the Lupo and get the 1.0 litre version cheap as chips...... Rip the engine out and throw in a couple VR6.... Bobs your uncle

http://www.anytuning.com/vw-lupo-with-twin-vr6-engines-launches/:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

singledom? isn't that your new home if you buy another bike?

:rolleyes:

or you just hurry up and get the allroad so i can get a little soft top:cool:

Get the Lupo 1.4 TDi (y)

:D

Lupo's are really solid cars but the SDi engine is heavy and and makes the car feel like a cinq/sei with a very fat dead horse on the bonnet, lack of turbo means it is slow also.

The TDi is a good choice though but the GTi or 1.4 16v is excellent. SEAT also do the same car badged as an AROSA with different styling bits althogh the later ones were better looking tbh.

Hmmm another candidate to join the dark side ...

Last edited:
Aye, I was looking at Lupo/Arosa TDi before I settled on the Sei. Couldn't afford the finance at the time and no way I could buy one outright. Cheap tax, should run for years, good mpg and afaik the TDi's are quite rapid when you put the foot down :)

Edit: Would it not be a bit cramped for the goggies though?

the idea is to revert to the Sei ways in terms of the goggies.... back seats flat down and they have the run of the back half of the car:)

the GTi looks awesoem - ace reviews.(y)

lol just as well as the Lupo boot is pathetic compared to a seicento :)

:ROFLMAO: i thoguht the boot space was TINY in the Sei... and your saying it's smaller than that?:eek:

Get... a....

panda panda panda panda panda panda panda panda panda panda

:ROFLMAO:

i did see a nice one up at the Cat & Fiddle last week :chin:

Get... a....

:yeahthat: 100HP Panda, :worship: ahh go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!!!

:yeahthat: 100HP Panda, :worship: ahh go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!!!

747243367_l.jpg

Back