General Flurpee the 1.4 GP

Currently reading:
General Flurpee the 1.4 GP

evening all flurpee came back to me yesterday :) didnt have chance to upload pics as me and FatherJack convoyed to bury last night to pick some bits up i got a set of sporting alloys which will be fitted tomorrow although they do need a refurb especially on one wheel, also gonna be painting back drums tomorrow before i whip the new alloys on :) anywho pics of the plastidipping i did upload some on facebook last night with a mix of now positive and negative feedback i no ive got SJB1985 thumbs up of approval i no it wont be to everyyones taste but i LOVE it and thats all i care about tbh anyway heres some pics of her as she stands now.

View attachment 128943
View attachment 128944
View attachment 128945
View attachment 128946
Its defo different good job, what colour you having the wheels?

Well... thats a big change, think it looks good. Though I think the eyebrows ruin the continuity of the white.

all she needs now is wheels and dropping.

Good job. Love seeing people thinking differently. (y)

Yeah. She'll be looking awesome then.
I really should start venturing to some of the meets/shows to see this in person.

Is that a push to get it done haha.

Hey all nothing big happened today got sick of looking at rusty drums everytime i walked past (n)
drums old.jpg

So went and spent about an hour sorting her out to look much better then just rust :slayer:
drums new.jpg

Also fitted the 17" sporting alloys gave them a quick clean up and no more massive arch gap!! :D and i also removed the eyelids main reason was because the passengerside kept lifting away from the light and kept winding me up i did have to remove some bird c**p from the bonnet before i took these shots pesky birds!! shes now not parked under a tree :cool:

gp e.jpg
gp s.jpg
gp w.jpg

Car looks great IMHO. Those alloys are nice mate, I think they do complement the GP very well I do like those alloys, are they staying that colour?
Nah undecided on colour yet Wisey wants me to go white which is a big possibility but also wondering about a light grey colour and i dont no why just seems to tickle my fancy

Hey all nothing big happened today got sick of looking at rusty drums everytime i walked past (n)
View attachment 128971

So went and spent about an hour sorting her out to look much better then just rust :slayer:
View attachment 128972

Also fitted the 17" sporting alloys gave them a quick clean up and no more massive arch gap!! :D and i also removed the eyelids main reason was because the passengerside kept lifting away from the light and kept winding me up i did have to remove some bird c**p from the bonnet before i took these shots pesky birds!! shes now not parked under a tree :cool:

View attachment 128973
View attachment 128974
View attachment 128975

Looks much better with them wheels :) surely wheels gota be black or white to go with the rest of the car

little update and i mean little not been the best of days to mod dont no weather am loosing touch or the fact im tired but nothings gone my way today :bang:
lower grill wont clip back in been told to grab behind the bumper with one hand and use the other hand to push back in so that will be tried on next day of
grill.jpg

went to change the vinyl from blue to white cause it looked silly only to discover my vinyl is to small so i used my headand had to join it with two pieces not abad result and i no the numberplates not correct but thats covering some of the shortness of it
pun back.jpg
pun back 2.jpg

did manage to vinyl the front of the recess black cant tell in pics but honestly its there just to cover up the horrid holes fiat made when putting plates on!

lastly numberplate cracked on me aswell so thats going to have to be replaced but tempted by metal plates theres a company round my area which makes them so no issues having to order on ebay ect ect and waiting :slayer:
overall not a terrible day but then again not a good/great day either! next update will be in feb when i pick them up as for next week im just gonna be getting her cleaned up ready for the coventry meet :)
front1.jpg

Also what does everyone think to a roof rack? i no the rake and Wisey have done it but i kinda want to be different in my area and not seen any gp's round here with a roof rack

Attachments

• num.jpg
    num.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Back