Technical fitting sporting ins in 899

Currently reading:
Technical fitting sporting ins in 899

edd_edd_edd

rev meter on a cinq 899cc????

ive jus put the sporting speed, revs, temp and petrol box thingy in my 899cc ive been told that the rev gauge does work if you connect the wire hanging of the pod to somwhere on the ignition, does any body know where??has any body done this before?? thanks

Re: rev meter on a cinq 899cc????

somewhere like in the 'technical' section in the list under "Index of replies to frequently asked questions - please read this first.", perhaps? :bang:

hi all done a serch but couldnt seem to find a link :eek: to fit the sporting dials into my 899
dose anyone here know the link or if it cant be done

thanks
marcus(y)

i know how to fit the speedo and rev gauge and ive done that and it all works except the revs dont show . ive been told that i need to connect the single loose wire coming out of the pod to somwhere on the ignition. thats where im going wrong.does anybody know where on the ignition i should attatch the wire?? thanks

Ok ok ok, I'll do it for you.

Click on the link in 4RLs post and find

'i ran a seperate wire from the ecu pin (23) to the back of the clocks, then put that wire into the bottom connector block in the 3rd from botton pin hole '

Think that answers your question.

Cheers

D

So for future reference it takes its drive from the same relay that drives the fuel pump.

hi im sorry to be such a pain but i cant find the black and Violet wire. can sombody point it out in a photo as i am really really bad at anything! thanks and sorry :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Back