First film people have walked out on

Currently reading:
First film people have walked out on

Firewarrior

Stilo Possee
Hi all, a group of my friends went to see the hills have eyes last night.
This is the first film i have seen where couples have left the film crying, not because the film was bad, but just because the film was so horrific.
I dont want to spoil it for any who are planning to see it, but it did shake the lot of us up.
I would recommend it, but be warned.

Firewarrior said:
Hi all, a group of my friends went to see the hills have eyes last night.
This is the first film i have seen where couples have left the film crying, not because the film was bad, but just because the film was so horrific.
I dont want to spoil it for any who are planning to see it, but it did shake the lot of us up.
I would recommend it, but be warned.

wasn't this based on a remake of an old black n white film? i think I shall have to go see this....ive wanted to.. but now i have a more of a reason..

saying that, people said jeepers creepers shat em up, but then what lies beneath freaked me out :( and i love scarys!

yeh i was told by a work friend its a re-make, he is older than me and so i didnt know lol.
I wont give any of it away, but usually i laugh when things scare me (my way of dealing with things) this just had me fixed and not making a sound.
The girls next to me were crying and my other friend sat next to me threatened to leave because he said it was too 'disturbing'

Think I will give it a miss then :) mind you I havnt actually been to the flicks since the very first Star wars film and to be honest I dont miss it at all the ciggy smoke[I know you dont get that now]someone infront and i cant see the damn screen [is that still a problem ?]do they do Subtitles [Ive got poor hearing]and all those sweaty bodies [ :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: ]just a few reasons why I dont bother :D

dave said:
phill they have air con, and a loop system for hearing aids :)

Thankyou future fuzzy for that now do they still get the dirty old guys in macks grunting away :p :D PMSL:D

its based on a classic a clasic 1977 movie of the same name by wes craven.

i went to see this film on wednesday and i have to say its one of the most gorry horrofic films i have seen out in along time. so many horrors today arre just laughable just some screaming uneeded nudity and a quick knife stab seems to the be the norm these days but this had a classic old school feel to it. i wouldnt say i wanted to walk out far from it but i guess i could see some more delicate people who are used to modern so called horror being surprised by this.

oh well i enjoyed it :) nice to see a film with a proper 18 rating for a change

I would have walked out of "Magnolia", had I not taken friends to see it.

However, that was because it was just crap. (n)

H

i nearly walked out of blade 2 the second i saw the stop frame animation a la Jason & the Argonauts...

I stuck around.. and was in stitches by the time he started suplexing people...

Randomman said:
Dude you walked into the wrong cinema!

As for the film, I better go see it then! Take the missus too!

LOL mate then I had to be in my teens cos I was married at 20 can remember it though I went there to see the then sci fi great Quator Mass and the pit :D anyone seen it had them big cockroaches hopping round :D and there were these guys in macs grunting away :D must have missed the main feature :p :D :bang:

I've seen it happen before, we went to see wolfcreek, that film was mega funked up:mad: , there were 14 of us students and about another 15 couples and individuals about the place (As well as the premier seats behind the glass) and by the time it finished we were the only ones there, although we nearly left.

Was pretty sick. messed up. perverted. but mainly it was the crapest film I ever saw.

seen the original 'the hills have eyes' made it the early 50's and for all the actors are poor (literally) it was still pretty scary:p

Back