First film people have walked out on

Currently reading:
First film people have walked out on

lol im defo going to take the missus to this if its that scary. took her to see the fog and she s@*t her self, best laugh i had for ages watching her lol. Think i might take her to see it so i can have a good laugh again.

horror films as a rule don't scare me.. however, the VG Silent Hill scared the living cr.p outta me, i'm hoping the film will do the same... although i can guess it wont.

yeah saying that seraph i have never ben scared by any film but i had this game on xbox. think project zero. you plade guy with no weapons just camera going into haunted house. would hear heart beat in game get faster as you neared ghost but you couldnt ever see the ghost unless you were holding camera up anyway this game freaked me out i was 27 at time lol i couldnt even play it in daylight i was freaked had to stop playing after couple of gos.

i love horror movies.... but dont tend to go to the cinema to watch them. (n) just never get round to it when they are out, plus a friend of mine can download awesome copies off the net somewhere, just finished watching saw 2 and house of wax.

saw 2 is quality, bit too obvious for my liking, u can tell wats goin to happen just before it actually does if you kno wat i mean, twist at the end is the best ive ever seen in a movie tho.

house of wax is a good laugh, not really scary at all, and paris hiltons death rocks :slayer:

the movie that f*cked me up the most recently was the grudge, nothin messes with your head quite like cult jap horror.... :eek: (y)

i still talk to a few people out in the states, some good horror movies comin out over there soon.

www.canustayalive.com for all u horror game fans ;)
http://www.slithermovie.net/ look plain minging as well :slayer:

It sounds great, I loved the original so I'm looking forward to that one.

One of the best films to watch at the cinema was the first Jurassic Park, on a big screen for the first time of watching it, there has never been a film so tense, the sounds of the dino's roaring and the shear size of them made it a must see at the cinema. It loses all that atmosphere at home on the tele.

ooh, sounds like it could be interesting.

agree with everyone that wolf creek was cr*p though, was really predictable and over rated in the press (n)

the other half is taking me to the cinema at the weekend and the choices are the hills have eyes and hostel. not sure which one though :rolleyes:

LOL he would have a heart attack if i suggested that :eek: and would make the most of the stilo having turbo and leave me there :p

maybe do 1 saturday and then 1 sunday :)

KoArAnG said:
It sounds great, I loved the original so I'm looking forward to that one.

One of the best films to watch at the cinema was the first Jurassic Park, on a big screen for the first time of watching it, there has never been a film so tense, the sounds of the dino's roaring and the shear size of them made it a must see at the cinema. It loses all that atmosphere at home on the tele.

i 100% agree mate about jurrasic, when i say how good it is peole saw no way butthen i ask did you see first one at cinema and they say no. the first one was amazing it was all new you dint know what to expect like teh sequals and seeing on giant screen wich made thinsg life size really effected ya. when you see it on tv it just aint the same.

thefishdude said:
i 100% agree mate about jurrasic, when i say how good it is peole saw no way butthen i ask did you see first one at cinema and they say no. the first one was amazing it was all new you dint know what to expect like teh sequals and seeing on giant screen wich made thinsg life size really effected ya. when you see it on tv it just aint the same.
Absolutely. I was relieved when it was over tbh, I was all tensed up and worried a bit for the kids because it was so dramatic. Great experience that will probably never be experienced again and anyone who first saw Jurassic park on tele instead of the big screen then I feel bad for you because you have missed out on something special.

Myy first walk out was Beavis and Butthead Do America but I was young, pissed and thirsty for more drink and loose women so the pub won over the cinema, never actually seen the film afterwards either.

Liam

Back