Technical FiatEcuScan diagnostic software

Currently reading:
Technical FiatEcuScan diagnostic software

Somewhere on this forum I found instructions, how to check for faulty MAF with fiatecuscan - it was with monitoring two parameters and then checking the graph.

For the life of me I can't find it now anywhere - could someone please point me in the right directions?

Hi.

I readed trought this post carefully but I couldn't find the right way how I can connect to the body computer. I would like to switch on the tempomat light on but eveytime I would like to connect I get fail message. I have an ELM327 V1.4 (green) with Fiat (green,red,yellow) cables. I know that I don't need any additional cable to connect to the body computer but it won't work.
Is anybody have any experince how to setup the COM port or what kind of cables I need to be able to make modification in Body computer.

Thanks in advance.

have you managed to connect to any of the ecu..also have you installed driver for the elm cable and have microsoft net-framework installed on the laptop..you can change the com port you wish to use if you have the above installed on laptop also you can change connection speed if any issues

Yes of course I tryed everything (almost :) ).
I can connect to the engine,ABS,steering without problem. (ELM327+green modofocation cable). I just reada thred in hungarian Stiloklub page and according that info I have to modify my ELM because it is a poor stuff from china and the wiring is wrong inside. I think I try that as well. But to tell the true I tought that with the Yellow modification cable it will work because that cable is fixing the wrong wiring.

yes well as you can connect to some it shows you do not have problem with laptop or com port as I never have to change com port once connected, I use a modified elm that I use and solderd micro switches in to and like you have been reading had to open the elm up and remove certain resistor/capacitor do not remember which it was but I used the multiscan forum which as you may have found has a very long post on modifying the elm, if you are good with solder iron is not too difficult.

Thanks for the reply mhowse.
Meanwhile I found that topic in multiscan forum. I spent a little time to find out what to remove and what to add to my device because it is not the same (of course) like in the forum. I think I need to add two resistor and two capacitor to connect the CAN-L and CAN-H with ground and thats it. I try to make it I hope it will work. Thanks for the brainstorming. :):slayer:

Hi
I can read but I can not clear error stilo 2002 jtd airbag :
SIEMENS MY99 Airbag (2F-2P-2L-2T-I-S-C)
ISO Code: 26 86 8F 01 91
Errors found:
1A - Témoin avarie airbag 0
32 - Capteur poids av. passager 5
02 - Alimentation Centrale 217
0F - Charge explosive airbag latéral passager 92
0F - Charge explosive airbag latéral passager 178
1D - Interrupteur ceinture av. Passager 241
32 - Capteur poids av. passager 11

I can't clear !!!

but if the ECUaibag siemens is fault , may be impossible clear ?
Can you give me the data to programme it for reset?
some one know how I can do ?

thank you

I palyed with FES a little bit today and I foud a menu where I can "clear" the data from the engine ECU so it can relearn every component form the car again. Is this true for the immo data as well? I mean if I buy a used ECU and I will make this data erase with FES than the immo data will be also restored or it is an other method/software. If I'm remember well the yellowstilo from Holland do this kind of things but with what? :)

hi,just downloaded the fiatecuscan free software.which cable would i need to check the dpf values on my jtd sedici.
cheers pip

Sorry, Davren. I was asking for cable for Stilo. If anyone has a link...
I don't want to buy a cable and the find out that it doesn't work.

i now have this installed and registered im based in aberdeen.
if u require asstance :)

I have been using this software for 2002 stilo without any issues. Just get an ELM and VAG KKL cable (there's one with built-in switch) from ebay or any other place and you'll be set to go.

Hi guys,
I'm struggling to connect to the ECU on my 1.6 multiwagon. Any advise would be welcome. I have read the post so got my self a cable off ebay (the blue one with the switch on top). I have downloaded the free version of FiatEcuScan and set all ports ect.
This is what i'm getting when testing.

VagCom/KKL

Testing latency with 200 bytes of data...
Min latency: 3
Max latency: 9

Testing timers...
(The acceptable tolerance for results is ~5 ms)

System supports high resolution timer.

Testing timer with 1000 ms...
..result: 1014 ms

Testing timer with 250 ms...
..result: 252 ms

Testing timer with 750 ms...
..result: 752 ms

Testing timer with 100 ms...
..result: 102 ms

Scanning ...

VagCom/KKL interface found at port COM2
VagCom/KKL interface found at port COM3
COMPLETED

I have set the com port in fiatecuscan to COM2 as COM3 is used by my modem, not sure why it's showing on the scan.

I cant connect to anything, just say connection failed on everything.
Am i missing something or could i have a faulty lead ?

Thanks
Darren

Ok, got it to connect using CTRL F.
Will not connect by just clicking on the options at the bottom. Just noticed it connects in simulation mode when using CTRL F.
Is this the same for everybody ?

Back