Ok heres the performance:
0-100 klm in just 9 sec!!!
227 klm max speed!!!
0,55 bar overboost
with the 4th gear 80-120 4,7 secs!!!
No electronic problems so far as the car has travel 9800klm
700klm with one fuel tank
and its only a 1.2

Dec2002 - 5D 80 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Metal. Loden Green-Moderator Of www.stiloclub.gr

To paraphrase from an old Queen song....

Jeliousy.... look at you now! :p Yeah pick holes in the guys suspect sense of style, but there is no denying that under the bonnet is impressive! :)

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

and which is the 0-100kmh numbers for a non-tuned 1.2?
Athanasios does this one has upgraded brakes cause i see its lowered!?
what about the clocks inside??? what are they for?

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Its 13.7 secs.Yes he upgrade the brakes he put the whole system from an F355 the springs are lowered because our roads are s!@#$%^ the most reasonable drop is 2cm this springs is avaliable to buy them from your local dealer.

Dec2002 - 5D 80 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Metal. Loden Green-Moderator Of www.stiloclub.gr

Originally posted by janevj
and which is the 0-100kmh numbers for a non-tuned 1.2?

I can measure it when I go back to work soon. I just have to find a calendar somewhere [xx(]

Stilo'04, Loden Green, 17" alloys, 8spkr "hifi" system, debadged, tinted windows.

No one have noticed something.Why the car is in idle and the engine fail lamp is on?

Looking at the photo of the car, the Brakes are NOT Ferrari 355, they are simply painted red!!! Check out a real F355 and you'll see 4 pot calipers all round.

It looks interesting but don't just make things up!

Stilo 1.8 Dynamic 3 Door(Tiziano Red)

That lamp is not real it only shows that the turbo is working correctly:) the real fail lamp shows a warning too in the display.This one bypassed in the newer Stilo turbo versions by adding a parallel ECU especially made for this cars its not sold in the stores.About the brakes maybe you didnt look very carefully and the truth is you cant see them very good so let me help you with this:
157_5796+%28Medium%29.jpg

The ferrari logo is anaglyph on the branch.Hope that help:)

The picture you posted on 14/04/2004 : 21:32:57 is clear enough to see that it still has the original brake calipers on. Obviously the picture above is very clear, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but, this appears to be a picture of a wheel "complete with F355 brakes" on your stairs!!
Not wishing to nit pick!!!
If you look yourself at the picture Posted - 14/04/2004 : 21:32:57 you too will see it does not have F355 brakes, anyone with eyes can see that.

Just my opinion.

Youll very right damo8 and i want to apologize about that the photo above is one day before the instalation of the brakes.The photo i gave before was not with the brakes on.Even a blind could see not the caliper only but also the discs too.Sorry:)

Hey Athanasios,

I didn't wish to offend, and I'm impressed that you have put so much effort into this car. And I must say it looks like it's paid off. The performance and looks are great. I would like to see a picture of your stilo now it has had the F355 brakes. The 355 is possibly my favourite car, my stilo will do for now. It's red, it's italian, it's the closest thing I'll get to a 355 at the moment.

Post a picture now it's finished.

No offend damo8:)
This is not my car.The idea of a Hellenic Stilo Club started from here FIAT Forum.As i really helped from the users here i feel an obligation to help them too thats why i put solutions and new ideas about our cars when everything is tested and measured we provide only the best to all fanatic Stilo owners.Thank you.
P.S. Soon final pictures of the Stilo 1.2T

I Have Just Noticed This Old Post.are There Any Internal Changes To The Engine(stronger Components)or Is It Standard Apart From The Turbo?
Also How Much Are They And Are They Available To Export To Over Here?
Are They Fittable Yourself?

Back