FIAT Seicento Sporting

Currently reading:
FIAT Seicento Sporting

FIAT Seicento Sporting

• Total voters
I not driven a 206 other than moving my cousins around the drive - will grant you it was hateful but not enough for me to give it my worst car award lol.

I bought the Matiz to learn to drive in, and after driving my tiny Matiz, the diesel 206 felt like a fat lump of lard, lol!

I not driven a 206 other than moving my cousins around the drive - will grant you it was hateful but not enough for me to give it my worst car award lol.

Continuing with the French theme, my "hateful" car is the base model 1.1 Citroen C2 my old instructor had, the car i passed my test in.

Doors weigh a ton yet are paper thin and tinny to close, the dash is hard, shiney and doesn't fit (they crammed the c3's dash into a city car), the whole interior is cheap and boomy due to poor insulation, The brakes are an on off switch, the electric steering gives no feel anywhere and maximum assistance at over 50mph and the engine is so gutless that i maxed it out on a barely uphill stretch of motorway at 63mph! My foot was about through the floor, in 4th or 5th, no difference, 63 was all it had to give in 4th and the lack of torque would make it drop to 57mph in 5th.

And appalling pile of Merde.

For a comparison, an unmodden cinq sporting can easily hit 70 on the same stretch of road with over 40kilos of tools and 3 people onboard.

Continuing with the French theme, my "hateful" car is the base model 1.1 Citroen C2 my old instructor had, the car i passed my test in.

Doors weigh a ton yet are paper thin and tinny to close, the dash is hard, shiney and doesn't fit (they crammed the c3's dash into a city car), the whole interior is cheap and boomy due to poor insulation, The brakes are an on off switch, the electric steering gives no feel anywhere and maximum assistance at over 50mph and the engine is so gutless that i maxed it out on a barely uphill stretch of motorway at 63mph! My foot was about through the floor, in 4th or 5th, no difference, 63 was all it had to give in 4th and the lack of torque would make it drop to 57mph in 5th.

And appalling pile of Merde.

For a comparison, an unmodden cinq sporting can easily hit 70 on the same stretch of road with over 40kilos of tools and 3 people onboard.

To be fair though, I'd feel far, far safer in a C2.

To be fair though, I'd feel far, far safer in a C2.

Until somebody rear ended you because you tried to gently slow down for some traffic lights but ended up doing an emergency stop instead because of the on/off brake pedal.

I'd rather take my chances wielding a rusty razor at my ******** than get behind the wheel of another c2.

Until somebody rear ended you because you tried to gently slow down for some traffic lights but ended up doing an emergency stop instead because of the on/off brake pedal.

I'd rather take my chances wielding a rusty razor at my ******** than get behind the wheel of another c2.

I'm sure they're not that bad, lol!

Seicento definitely aged well, in terms of looks :) Maybe not as beautiful it's older brother but still got that look about it.

I prefer the "square" design of the Cinquecento... not a great fan of the all round seicento...

The Seicento definitely has a good look but its older brother has more style to it.

Back