FIAT Seicento Sporting

Currently reading:
FIAT Seicento Sporting

FIAT Seicento Sporting

• Total voters
The successor to the Cinquecento Sporting, built on a tried and tested platform - just as cute and quirky, with almost as many fans worldwide.

But is it cool?

sei sporting.jpg

Last edited:
I voted uncool, not saying i don't like them because i do, but the cinq has gained the almost retro 90's cool factor, the Seicento in comparison is still more common and it's more rounded style means it doesn't quite carry it off.... yet.

Give it a few more years and they will become cool in the way Cinqs have though :)

Back in 2007, when I was looking for my 1st car, the very 1st car I looked at was a 1998 seicento sporting. I eventually ended up buying a 2001 Daewoo Matiz, and I've loved those ever since!

Cool, because it's my first ever car and every time i consider buying another car I get flashbacks of all the great times i've had in my little sei and can't bear the though of seeing it in the hands someone else.
Now instead of replacing it I want to give a new bigger engine because it deserves it :D

Back in 2007, when I was looking for my 1st car, the very 1st car I looked at was a 1998 seicento sporting. I eventually ended up buying a 2001 Daewoo Matiz, and I've loved those ever since!

Wait Wait Wait... You prefer a daewoo matiz over a seicento :confused:
How is that even possible? Infact ignore that question.

Please explain the merits of a daewoo matiz - drove one for a couple of days once and i struggle to come up with a single reason to like a matiz. Erm...... Because they are cheap is all i got....

Wait Wait Wait... You prefer a daewoo matiz over a seicento :confused:
How is that even possible? Infact ignore that question.

Please explain the merits of a daewoo matiz - drove one for a couple of days once and i struggle to come up with a single reason to like a matiz. Erm...... Because they are cheap is all i got....

Well, unlike that particular seicento, all UK spec Matiz models had power steering and 2 airbags, lol! I loved my Matiz, it was a nice little car! I believe the original design for the Matiz was actually commissioned by Fiat, who decided against it in the end, so Daewoo snapped the design up, added an extra pair of doors, thus creating the Matiz, lol! :)

well each to their own i suppose, i found it to be possibly the worst car i ever driven. non-PAS seicento's are pretty rare too, only the first few cars seemed to be non-PAS.

For me personally, the worst car I have ever driven, by a million miles, was a Peugeot 206. My 1st driving instructors' car, it left me with no desire to ever drive another Peugeot as long as I live, lol! And yep, it was 1 of the 1st seicentos. Before buying the Matiz, I looked at 3 Fiats, and 2 Citroen Saxos. I can still very easily remember the reg plates of the 3 Fiats, but I've completely forgotten the registrations of the Saxos, lol!

Back