Technical Fiat Panda Cracked Hose

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda Cracked Hose

ticekrispies

Hello friends!

I have recently adopted a 2010 Fiat Panda 1.1 petrol, and other that a broken wheel bearing and squeaky belt it doesn't need anything. I gave the engine a good scrub and wipe when I got it, and just noticed it's leaking oil? Doesn't seem to be coolant or any other watery fluid. The hose needing replaced is just near the dipstick.

I am fine to do repairs and replacements myself, but I am looking for a way to get this part to replace the hose in question, could anyone help me? Please see pics.

Thanks in advance,
Ticekrispies

Attachments

• IMG20221203024832.jpg
    IMG20221203024832.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG20221203024829.jpg
    IMG20221203024829.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG20221203024826.jpg
    IMG20221203024826.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 40
From memory..

Our 04 was straight BIG hose.. no smaller hose T And lasted 15 years ok

07 failed at @6 years ( car wasnt Loved..)
It was the ECO IIRC.. we missed all the kit that was missed from the 04.. so kept the 04 for another 5 years

TBH you could just tape it up..!!

Looks similar to the 1.4 ? Breather

Mine just a hose to the air box and the small hose on mine is straight from the air box to beneath the throttle body

Hello friends!

I have recently adopted a 2010 Fiat Panda 1.1 petrol, and other that a broken wheel bearing and squeaky belt it doesn't need anything. I gave the engine a good scrub and wipe when I got it, and just noticed it's leaking oil? Doesn't seem to be coolant or any other watery fluid. The hose needing replaced is just near the dipstick.

I am fine to do repairs and replacements myself, but I am looking for a way to get this part to replace the hose in question, could anyone help me? Please see pics.

Thanks in advance,
Ticekrispies
Yup, as many on here are saying, mine was leaking too (2010 Panda 1.2 - same part I think).

I got one from Shop4parts: https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=store&op=Product&ProdID=16133 I think the one I bought was an Original Birth branded one and quite a bit cheaper than the genuine Fiat/Chrysler part. However I guess it's only FCA ones they have in stock right now. S4p are very nice people to speak to on the phone so I'd give them a ring and see if they have a cheaper option?

From memory..

Our 04 was straight BIG hose.. no smaller hose T And lasted 15 years ok

07 failed at @6 years ( car wasnt Loved..)
It was the ECO IIRC.. we missed all the kit that was missed from the 04.. so kept the 04 for another 5 years

TBH you could just tape it up..!!
I very successfully taped ours up with self amalgamating tape when I saw it was leaking just to tide it over 'till the new hose arrived - I think it was about a year before I finally got round to removing the old one and fitting the nice shiny new one!

Back