Fiat Panda Active 1.1L Newbie! Hello :)

Currently reading:
Fiat Panda Active 1.1L Newbie! Hello :)

Awoopa

Hey! Newbie here from England, United Kingdom. Mainly here since ive had a few technical issues with my Fiat Panda (nothing too major, just a few window and electrical issues that are slowly but surely getting fixed)

Ive only just recently bought this car (around 2 weeks ago) for just under £1000 GBP, it has 42,000 miles on it and runs and sounds beautiful. Looking forward to meeting people on here that are in a similar situation i am, or just likes fiat pandas as much as i do. Im 18! Set to pass my driving test in May of 2023

Really good choice for starting out. Im nearly 66 and now have 3 Pandas in the fleet and as far as Im concerned they are the best cars ever made. There is lots of advice on what to check and maintain. Biggest thing is to ensure the brakes are stipped down and cleaned at least once a year as they are prone to sticking and then rusting. Salt seems to be a big enemy. 42,00 is not a lot of miles so should do you for a while. It will spoil you for anything else.

Really good choice for starting out. Im nearly 66 and now have 3 Pandas in the fleet and as far as Im concerned they are the best cars ever made. There is lots of advice on what to check and maintain. Biggest thing is to ensure the brakes are stipped down and cleaned at least once a year as they are prone to sticking and then rusting. Salt seems to be a big enemy. 42,00 is not a lot of miles so should do you for a while. It will spoil you for anything else.
42,000 but a few internal issues such as the Ciggarette lighter and the windows but other than that im loving it!

Back