General Fiat Panda 1 1.0 MHEV RED Ground clearance

Currently reading:
General Fiat Panda 1 1.0 MHEV RED Ground clearance

Lifeatsunnybankfarm

Hi all,

I currently own a fiat 500c but I live on a farm with a track that I use multiple times a day that has become very bumpy and is full of potholes! I don’t feel very confident driving bigger cars, I briefly owned a Nissan Juke and was wondering if anyone could advise on the fiat panda red edition ground clearance and off road abilities? I am afraid the cross is a little over my budget. From what I can work out it is only very slightly taller than the 500. I don’t want to end up back where I started!

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I currently own a fiat 500c but I live on a farm with a track that I use multiple times a day that has become very bumpy and is full of potholes! I don’t feel very confident driving bigger cars, I briefly owned a Nissan Juke and was wondering if anyone could advise on the fiat panda red edition ground clearance and off road abilities? I am afraid the cross is a little over my budget. From what I can work out it is only very slightly taller than the 500. I don’t want to end up back where I started!

Thanks in advance.

Regular (as in ‘not 4x4’) Panda has around 110mm of ground clearance under the engine. The 4x4 versions have around 50mm more. What’s less clear is if any of the newer Pandas that come with ‘lookalike’ 4x4 bumpers are raised to 4x4 height. I suspect not?

Back