Technical Fiat Mobi Way Stereo Wiring Diagram

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Mobi Way Stereo Wiring Diagram

sarizpe1

Good day fellow members,

I have a Fiat Mobi Way vehicle 2018, with Live On Stereo installed, I want to put another kind of stereo but I do not see the wiring diagram for the connector.

I am attaching images of what I have

I have doubt on a couple of them, circled on the images, the red connector is the one that goes from the vehicle to the stereo.

I would really appreciate the help you can provide.

1639409225704.png
1639409279111.png
1639409303940.png
1639409326453.png

For those not familiar with the Mobi, it is a roughly Panda-sized car sold only in South America. You can see it here - and in the third photo, see the radio it uses. (Click the photos to see them bigger) https://automexico.com/resena/fiat-mobi-caracteristicas-en-mexico-aid855/amp

The radio unit looks very different to that in the Panda. You can see the wiring diagram for the Panda unit in this post, but I’m not sure it will help you very much! (This is printed on a label on top of the Panda unit) On the Panda, there is a pair of wires on their own that connect to the microphone used for hands-free phone calls. The connections marked Can A and Can B are Canbus-controlled 12v supplies - and provide not only power but also control the radio lighting up when the headlights are on, speed-sensitive volume, the steering wheel controls and more (I believe)
https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/audio-wiring-diagram.488604/post-4606356

Last edited:
The connections marked Can A and Can B are Canbus-controlled 12v supplies - and provide not only power but also control the radio lighting up when the headlights are on, speed-sensitive volume, the steering wheel controls and more (I believe)
https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/audio-wiring-diagram.488604/post-4606356
Just to correct myself here (as I don't like to give wrong information!)... the terminals marked 'earth and '30+' are the 12v supply ('30+ is a standard way of labelling the 12v supply which is live without the ignition being on.) The can bus wires are separate and as marked on the diagram.

sarizpe1 - how did you get on?

Last edited:
"Just to correct myself here (as I don't like to give wrong information!)"

Can we have you as our next PM, please? :D

(Off-topic, but is there an idiot-proof "how to" on here somewhere that explains how the new quote function works??? All I get is a message telling me that something has been "added to the multi-quote", but wtf does that mean? o_O)

Last edited:
(Off-topic, but is there an idiot-proof "how to" on here somewhere that explains how the new quote function works??? All I get is a message telling me that something has been "added to the multi-quote", but wtf does that mean? o_O)
In the message you wish to quote, press ‘quote’ button. Then press ‘reply’ in that message. The complete quote from it appears ready-inserted in the top of your reply. You can move the cursor into that to cut parts or edit the quote. (Hint: on an iPhone, press and hold the space bar. This turns tbe whole keyboard area into a ‘trackpad’ letting you put the cursor anywhere on screen by dragging. This lets you move the cursor quickly into the quote to edit it. This is an Apple function, not something in this forum, and can be used anytime you’re typing to make corrections etc)

Hey, presto!

Thanks, maestro 🙏
You can also just use your mouse to click (or finger to press) and drag over the bit you want to quote.

Then on the little pop-up menu press "reply" to go directly to the reply box with the quote filled in, or "quote" to add it to the multiquote list. (Then use the insert quotes button to choose the ones you want)

Back