General Fiat Idea 1.8

Currently reading:
General Fiat Idea 1.8

Thanks for the photos. I really like the dashboard you have with everything in front of the driver.. You also get a bigger petrol/gasoline engine than any Idea sold in Europe and more power. The grille you have is different to ours. I have a 1.9 MJTD 100 hp Emotion (top seires) here in Belgium.

Was your car made in Italy or in South America? I did not know that Fiat was selling these cars outside of Europe. I have 49000 km in 11 months without any big problems.

Mi car is made in south america , of course your idea have a lot more of quality but here its a really good car , fiat sell cars in all south america , and also in china .

So whereabouts in South America are they made? I heard a rumour that said FIAT have left the U.S. as they couldn't meet reliability requirements?

Lol, well quite possibly :p

My bro has come back from Central America (El Salvador); he says FIAT aren't there, Alfa were but the local Alfa & Seat dealer has just closed.

Mi car was made in brasil , there fiat is one of the top/best seller mark .
here in argentina we have the most advanced factory in the world , but for money problems that plant is not producing anything , soo please tell fiat to power on the argentina plant again!

RedBull All FIATs sold in South America and Palios in Mexico, South Africa are MADE IN BRAZIL, our Fiat Idea is a good car, one of the better, some changes are mede in Idea to adjust the car.
Only In Brazil and Argentina we have Idea Adventure, is a brend new version never seen in Europe.

Super cool your Idea Adventure. I wish I could have bought one here in Europe. I like alot the Idea, but the Adventure just gives it the touch that I like.

Hi everyone,

Sweeney here from Sunny Singapore. Been driving a 1.4 petrol duologic version since end 2006. Loving the car, but some built quality issues, broken clips for the rear tonneau cover, joint-lines under the dashboard etc.

Will post more soon.
Sweeney

Hi everyone,

Sweeney here from Sunny Singapore. Been driving a 1.4 petrol duologic version since end 2006. Loving the car, but some built quality issues, broken clips for the rear tonneau cover, joint-lines under the dashboard etc.

Will post more soon.
Sweeney

how soon:confused:

dash trim at sides covering centre tunnel aint too good a fit (after trying to refit) but no reason to remove it.

Back