• Leicester

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Milton Keynes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nottingham

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Northampton

• Other (please specify) but try not to SPAM LOL!!!

• Total voters
I wouldn't be a very good rockstar if I didn't trash the hotel room. Although it will be in my name :confused:

Cue my alter ego.....Simon Foster :cool:

Stuart DemonD said:
Unless we all crash at beastjay's place, lol ;)

noooooooo.:p cant trash my place. i sed 2 emma that when me parents go away next yr i`ll have a meet at my house:D as i have a bar in my garden;)

Hi peeps i have to say go to MK, i go out every weekend and the clubs there are ok the main one is oceana which i highly recommend its got 3 main rooms theres the ice room which is full of R@B and other stuff then you have got a room which i call the MILF room lol which is the disco room 70s and 80s then theres the ski lounge which is a quiet room where ppl can talk, but the only thing bout oceana you have to wear collars or you wont get in. next door to oceana is a club called Mood which is again is a good club plays everything cheapish drinks aswell, then if thins get desperate theres a club called Empire and trust me it is rubbish, and in between oceana and mood theres revoultion vodka bar and boy if u want to get drunk theres the place to go you get 6 different flavour shots for 8 quid and after that you are proper steaming, and as beast jay said theres the theatre district which has loads of bars for example Bar me, rat and parrot etc.... all next door to each other and then on the sunday you have the MKcruise which is usually BIG go to www.mkcruise.co.uk .

Hope this helps?

So vote for Milton Keynes!!!!!!

I've gotta say ,what about Coventry? (its got nowt to do with the fact that i live here but....) its got everything you need! bars and pubs like yates, varsity, chicargo rocks and night clubs like Jumping Jaks (eek) or ikon all situated close to each other and when its all over, you can get a greasy burger! i mean what more could you want!. its Coventry for me.........VOTE FOR COV! (y)

Tbh, I am not too enthralled by Cov either!

I obviously voted for Northampton [well, may not be obvious], but reckon Birmingham is now preferred choice, then maybe Milton Keynes....

Back