Harvester Coventry
Friday, December 15, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Until: Friday, December 15, 2006 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hey all,

Thank you for the concern and advice. :)

I'm ok just not able to jump around as much atm lol.

Pretty lucky though, could have been worse. At the time of crash i was leaning forwards slighlty to check tom tom so didnt get chucked as far forward as i would have done if sitting properly.

x

(Did someone say i can get money? :yum: hmmmmmm...)

We just got in from the Saturday dinner dance, I logged on to check for any pics and just saw Oxcid and Corsa owner were rammed on the way home :mad: , what a shock. And as for getting money, yeah go for it tell her insurance company you are f*ing outraged, Hayley has a modelling career thats jeopardised and if they don't come across and fast then they will be spending lots of quality time with a no win no fee claims outfit!!!!! If the guilty party becomes uninsurable then you have done us all a favour.

:) Scary to think about where you guys where on the way home from this.... I will post the rest when the gallery opens for biz

Attachments

• 221416.jpg
    221416.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 41
DA DAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS WONDER WOMAN!!

LOL cool pic:D (y)

Hehe are you a model then?!?! u do that on the side from halfords? or do you model the halfords things lol

my yellow sei has now been sold to a member of this forum :p (POWL) so a new recruitment to the cinq/sei section hehe :p

my turbo is also nearly sorted (after a big petrol leak which emptied over half my tank of optimax) petrol hose split? so not good :(

hopefully will be back on the road at crimbo

me model? lol dont be silly,

I have been spotted in the past but thrown to one side because i had to many spots lol.

Ty for the compliment (made my day :D)

hmmm u look like a model tall, slim n smiley like, right figure for it, pah spots! complexion looked fine, sue the woman ull win go on the basis women cant drive haha j/k (helz is gonna kill me now :p) ull get 1500 then you can sell your chav mobile and buy a seicento :)

gazzaman2k said:
hmmm u look like a model tall, slim n smiley like, right figure for it, pah spots! complexion looked fine, sue the woman ull win go on the basis women cant drive haha j/k (helz is gonna kill me now :p) ull get 1500 then you can sell your chav mobile and buy a seicento :)
Nah, just run you over accidentally on purpose since I obviously can't drive ;)

steve1219 said:
Thats it Dave keep working on her :D :D (y) (y)

Steve
At my age I will prolly finish up on the front page of the News of the World and some Government data base for saying so LOL but Corsa could easily be a model, if she wanted to. Maybe she is too bright to do it other than part time though? Mrs Renegade is always pleased to tell you about the time she won a beauty contest although I have never heard her say she wants to travel and meet people.;)

Renegade_8 said:
At my age I will prolly finish up on the front page of the News of the World and some Government data base for saying so LOL but Corsa could easily be a model, if she wanted to. Maybe she is too bright to do it other than part time though? Mrs Renegade is always pleased to tell you about the time she won a beauty contest although I have never heard her say she wants to travel and meet people.;)

There is a register for people like you....:p :D

Did i mention i like all of you :D hehe *blush*

Back