Friday, December 15, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Until: Friday, December 15, 2006 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
gazzaman2k said:
ill pick u up if u like :)

Thanks matey, it's appreciated (y) but it is really only a few mins walk for me! :)

And I really should be shifting my lard arse now and getting ready! :D

See you there!

Well, that's in the rear view mirror of the Fiat now. Great evening and we were back here this morning before 11-00 even after stopping to do some shopping. Rabbits and birds all well so altogther went great. :) Got a few pics so ready whenever the gallery opens for biz.

just got in....... from the hospital....

mild whiplash after an accident on the M1...:bang::bang::bang:

woman in a 206...
thats all i'll say for now, i'll give you more info tommorrow...

i'm going to bed..

Great evening though :p

**** sorry to hear that mate hope you and hayley + car are ok :S

was horrible driving home last night spray from lorries was crazy on m69 although that didnt slow me down lol washed the car a bit hehe

enjoyed last night just shame coudlnt have drank :( killed me getting up at 6 today didnt get bed till 1.30 lol

god knows how i do it when i go out on friday nights and dont get back till 3 lol wake up still alcohol fuel'd lol :p

OXCiD3 said:
just got in....... from the hospital....

mild whiplash after an accident on the M1...:bang::bang::bang:

woman in a 206...
thats all i'll say for now, i'll give you more info tommorrow...

i'm going to bed..

Great evening though :p

Sorry to read this hope you, the future Fiat driver :) , and the car came out of this OK. Makes my 2 hrs to travel 1 mile on the M5 this afternoon slightly less irritating:eek:

Had a good night (y) good to see you all :slayer: whens the next one :D

Steve

Jeez! :eek:

I hope everything is well with you, Hayley and car, too, matey.

What the hell is happening? First me the other day, then Gaz (SkinCinqSporting) and now you. I hope that is the end of this episode of accidents for all of us on here.

IMG_0797.JPGIMG_0799.JPGIMG_0798.JPGIMG_0803.JPGIMG_0800.JPG

(n)(n)(n)

it's going to need (at least)

new front bumper
new rear bumper
new boot lid
new bonnet
something to do with the steering (as it's not responding properly)
maybe a side panel (if it cant be beaten)

a wash...

and a number plate...
plus i think theres a ding in the roof... (n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
gazzaman2k said:
what happed spin out?

no basically we were driving towards the sun, could hardly see anything. brakes went on, i stopped, the guy behind stopped.... but the girl behind him didn't.... and then domino effect.

3 other cars effected.

the woman in the 206 was shaken up, her car was ****ed, there was a vauxhall omega behind me who has hardly got any damage, then me, then i went in to a pergeot 405 in front of me...

2 plus sides.

1. we were on the radio "theres 9 miles of stationary traffic between junctions 12 and 11 of the m1 southbound".... "THATS US!!!:p"

and 2. if it's a write of... i can buy a jtd... however i'm not sure wether it'll come to that...

sounds like a righht off if both ends and roof, you should have stayed for breakfast party then you wouldnt have been there :devil: you not said if haley is ok?
tis a bummer because inshrance will say the back damage is the car behinds fault but the front is yours because you hadn't left enough room, are you fully comp?
whiplash is about £1500 so thats some thing to look forward to ;)

no leaving enough room = you stop, if the person behind went into you and pushed you into the other car then its their fault completely, i've been there done that... the police will ask if you felt 1 or 2 shunts of impact from behind aka wether they hit you then they were hit or if they stopped then were pushed into you :(

still sorry to hear about it though :(

fault wise, even the police officer agreed that it was the girl at the back's fault, as did the 2 other guys.

really i get money for being hurt... how about my passenger?

as it seems hayley has it quite a bit worse than me.

it turns out the roof may not be damaged, it was just the light when i was checking it out.

do you still think it'll be a write off with all of that damage? thats assuming theres no more damage that i cant see, i'll have a good look tommorrow when it's light.

there was a breakfast party!!! we just stole some muffins a crossunt and a pack of frosties (no milk) then snuck out the front :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OXCiD3 said:
fault wise, even the police officer agreed that it was the girl at the back's fault, as did the 2 other guys.

it turns out the roof may not be damaged, it was just the light when i was checking it out.

do you still think it'll be a write off with all of that damage ?

there was a breakfast party!!! we just stole some muffins a crossunt and a pack of frosties (no milk) then snuck out the front :rolleyes:

Yea big breakfast party till gone 12 :slayer: :slayer:

OXCiD3 said:

do you still think it'll be a write off with all of that damage ?

there was a breakfast party!!! we just stole some muffins a croissant and a pack of frosties (no milk) then snuck out the front :rolleyes:

how bad is she, its not going to affect her modeling is it?

yeah common sense to everyone else says its person at the backs fault, but some insurance companies not got none of that.
yeah of course you get money for being hurt, so does passenger,

might not be right off then if roof is OK, thats top money to get roof repaired by there approved people.

you didn't steal breakfast it was included in the price;)

Dave stole breakfast....

...for about 7 people :devil:

He also had the breakfast for 2 people down his front :p

H

Back