Technical Fiat ducato 2.3 x250 2013 heavy chasis luton va

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat ducato 2.3 x250 2013 heavy chasis luton va

jaker1989

Hi,

So first of new member here.

I have a 2013 ducato 2.3 heavy chasis 6 speed with gearbox fault its causing van to vibrate and shake two independent garages have came to the same conclusion it does have the dreaded 4th gear grind and I've lived with it for a year but now how this horrendous wobble shake vibrate when using 5th and 6th gear now I'd love to have the box rebuilt but just can't afford for van to be off road that long.

So I was wondering what if any 2.3 ducato box from 2006 upwards would fit my van.

Both garages have said yes I can get any 2.3 box from a ducato but.id like to make sure

Thanks all

Not all models of the 2.3L are fitted with the same gearbox, I suspect that your Maxi model may be different form the basic 2.3 130 on the light chassis. I believe that the gearbox fitted to my 2017 2.3 150bhp is not the same as fitted to the 2.3 130bhp of the same age. I also understand that the gearbox of my 2017 2.3 150bhp is the same as I had in my 2009 3L 160bhp and is different from the basic 2.3 130bhp one.

Last edited:
As long it fits and works for time being that's good enough for me my garage will recon the original box I just can't afford the week down time whilst being off road, normally I'd just hire but my van has a spec built tail lift that I use daily

Back