Technical Engine Stalls - Hard acceleration -x250 2.3 2013

Currently reading:
Technical Engine Stalls - Hard acceleration -x250 2.3 2013

Scinor

Hello,

I recently identified an issue with my 2013 Ducato 2.3 x250.

When I accelerate strongly (foot to the floor) or when I am going uphill and ask a lot of torque, I sometimes have engine jerks, as if the engine stopped for half a second and started again instantly without the dashboard turning off. or shows me a light.

Having a fairly light foot, I just realized this.

I recently did and had some work done:
- a garage to change the timing belt + accessories
- this same garage had to change the injection pump because it damaged it while doing the distribution
- I changed the diesel filter with a compatible filter (all-metal version). When reassembling the water level probe underneath I broke it and replaced it with another one. Since then I sometimes get a message when starting up "Check fuel filter".
- I have for a long time had a light that appears at startup "Check spark plugs"

Do you know what could cause this engine jerk/stall problem during strong acceleration?

THANKS !

Hello

After another test this weekend, the micro engine shutdowns still happened to me 2 or 3 times. This happens when I accelerate and more often when I'm below 2000 rpm.

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Do you think it could be linked to the diesel circuit?
(I changed the fuel filter recently and a garage setup (which is far from me now) a new injection pump)

Back