FIAT DOBLO STOLEN

Currently reading:
FIAT DOBLO STOLEN

johnboy111

Hi,

This is my first post. I had by doblo stolen this morning from my house. Reg PF65 KXM

I've informed the police and my insurance.

Just wondering is it common? What next? Will it be stripped for parts or plates changed?

Ive only owned it for 12 days.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 76
Very sorry to hear that. Did they break into the house and steal the keys? Should be impossible to start without the correct key, due to the immobiliser chip.
Did you get two keys?
There have been scams, where a vehicle is sold, with only one key, then later, the seller comes and gets the vehicle using the other key. Is that a possibility?

Sorry to hear this. Only ever had 1 car stolen in the family and never saw or heard of it again. Am out and about this week will keep an eye out. Hopefully you will get your money back as its pretty obvious about value!
Thanks hopefully the insurance will pay out. Tbh though id rather have the doblo back. It was stolen from Leeds.

Very sorry to hear that. Did they break into the house and steal the keys? Should be impossible to start without the correct key, due to the immobiliser chip.
Did you get two keys?
There have been scams, where a vehicle is sold, with only one key, then later, the seller comes and gets the vehicle using the other key. Is that a possibility?
No they didn't break in. I've got both keys. I know I'm wondering if they used a computer to get into it and pushed it from the drive and bump started down the road. I hope they find it.

Back