Technical Fiat Doblo diesal missfire

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Doblo diesal missfire

laightsdoblo

Please can someone help. i have an 05/55 fiat doblo 1.9 turbo diesal. its done 130 k. ive recently been suffering with the engline seeming to be "missing" under load, seems to be fine on idle. iv replaced the fuel filter, run injector cleaner through the system and checked simple things such as pipes etc. does anyone else have any other ideas or experianced such a problem? would be so greatfull.

cheers for your replys, in respose i took it to a fiat dealer who to be blunt wasted no time in spending £300 of my money to decide they couldnt fiagnose the problem. luckily for me my son is a mechanic by trade for renault who diagnosed the problem himself to be a damaged camshaft. whats actually happend is one of the camshaft lobes had exessivly worn, causing a valve to not open correctly, causing the fault of a misfire, new camshaft, problem fixed! has anyone else xperienced this?

I agree, go to the Fiat website & email head office here & the main head office. Tell them what happened & how Renault successfully diagnosed the fault. Tell them that you are extremely upset at the way their (so-called) 'trained' technicians completely failed & you feel a full refund would be in order - perhaps the 'trained' technician could refund you out of the huge salary he gets for misdiagnosing faults!

When I first read the title, my immediate thought was running on supermarket diesel

Last edited:
Back