Technical Fiat bravo gas pump relay location

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat bravo gas pump relay location

dribo

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where to find the gas pump relay for Fiat Bravo 1.6 (2001)?

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

I couldn't find the manual related to Bravo 2001 in the forum downloads. However, I could find a service manual for 1999-2000 from google.

Thanks for responding.

Hi :)

have a look in the forum downloads for the service manual

If you struggle I can look in my paperwork for yo

Hi :)

have a look in the forum downloads for the service manual

If you struggle I can look in my paperwork for you
I looked at the 1999-2000 service manual and theres no relay/fuse box in the upper left side of my Bravo 1.6 2001 engine area.

Do you know where I could get the right service manual? I didnt find any old manuals from the forum downloads.

Thank you.

It is in middle of firewall. small red relay inside that. Also if pump is not running, check the fuelcutoff switch next to your left ankle/shin.
1666195976175.png

Ok, that is the long stroke that also went to stilo, didnt realize bravX had those in finland.
Also OBDII so electrics are completely different. Had 2000 and it was the non-obdii short stroke.
Should be under that along with the injection relay and protection fuses.

BTW, multiecuscan free version supports that one with just cheap ELM plug so you can run the actuator test for fuel pump from it if it needs some testing.
If you can hear the relay engaging, but not the pump, check the inertia switch.

Hi all,

Update on this issue. My issue is that the fuel pump wont run. I checked and swapped the relay and it doesnt seem to be related to that. Neither the inertia switch. I get 12v to the fuel pump connector when its unplugged, but as soon as I plug it in I get 0v near the fuel pump end. Pump runs when I connect a 12v drill battery into it, so its not a broken pump.

Next Im thinking about hunting the spot where I lose the volts between fuel pump fuse, relay, and fuel pump. If this is not the issue I have no clue and will probably give up on the car as I have no place to do any proper repairs or diagnostics.

Thanks

You mean the ground wire was bad or you pulled new ground for the fuel pump or fixed a bad connection?
Inertia switch is on the ground side so if you pulled a new wire it is now bypassed.

You mean the ground wire was bad or you pulled new ground for the fuel pump or fixed a bad connection?
Inertia switch is on the ground side so if you pulled a new wire it is now bypassed.
I made a new ground for the fuel pump into a different ground point. I couldnt track the ground easilly and taking off all the panels seemed like a pain.

I guess I still have stuff to do then.

Thanks.

Back