General Fiat 600

Currently reading:
General Fiat 600

donjdy

Why doesn't anybody talk about Fiat 600s? I would like to find one of these in restoreable condition. I live in New Hampshire and even found one but the owner didn't want to sell. Are they rare or junk? I like the looks of them . Help!

600 is rare these days because its 40 years since they were made, however millions were made so there are still plenty of examples around if you know where to look. in the uk they are pretty much extinct because they have coroded to nothing, but in spain for example they are still easy to find.

Come in Macedonia and I can find for you 20 cars and parts too.

Come in Macedonia and I can find for you 20 cars and parts too.

As posted else where in this section, am looking for the padded upper dashpad that runs across the dash and under the instrument cluster. Not the lower knee pad / package tray but the upper. Also driver and passenger side glass. A contact for parts to my 600R is getting very hard to find. I am in Canada.
Thanks for considerations.

Why doesn't anybody talk about Fiat 600s? I would like to find one of these in restoreable condition. I live in New Hampshire and even found one but the owner didn't want to sell. Are they rare or junk? I like the looks of them . Help!

I have one RHD with 850 engine. More room, water cooled and great fun. Look at the ABARTH models for ideas, All parts available if you look hard enough. you can go stock classic for chick looks, only 49 RHD left on road. Neil

I have one RHD with 850 engine. More room, water cooled and great fun. Look at the ABARTH models for ideas, All parts available if you look hard enough. you can go stock classic for chick looks, only 49 RHD left on road. Neil
Neil are you still on the forum? I've just purchased a 1964 600 rhd and looking for a couple of parts, are you in uk?
Doesn't seem to be much action on 600s here.

Back