General fiat 500 twinair by abarth

Currently reading:
General fiat 500 twinair by abarth

Gone for exactly the same as pictured, just had the stripes removed from the bonnet!

Added rear parking sensors, and tom tom plug in for the missus

Will be changing the wheels, and getting the roof wrapped black once i've had it a few weeks!

Possibly a HID upgrade twin ho/lo headlight kit depending on space under the bonnet!

Gone for exactly the same as pictured, just had the stripes removed from the bonnet!

Added rear parking sensors, and tom tom plug in for the missus

Will be changing the wheels, and getting the roof wrapped black once i've had it a few weeks!

Possibly a HID upgrade twin ho/lo headlight kit depending on space under the bonnet!

Welcome to the FF Easty.
Are you getting a TA with the Abarth kit in Red ?

I'm still mulling over a purchase (always consider a few months thinking period for a car) so haven't taken the plunge. I'm surprised though that you would want the abarth pack and then not get the bonnet strip and get rid of the wheels.

Just think stripes on a car make them look awful (personal preference)

And i would rather the older style Abarth Wheels (personal preference)

Just spoke to the dealer, collecting thursday now!

Personal preference is paramount of course, I'll look foward to seeing the pictures. £750 still seems alot for side skirts, spoiler and shiny pedals, but doubtless you'll be able to get a good amount for the wheels should you choose to sell them on

Here is a car advertised that might change your mind (Click here).
Changing to older style abarth wheels - these can be picked up quite resonably - it would be a shame since the ones on the Abarth pack IMHO are really nice - plus no impact on the insurance.
Are you referring to the 16s or the upgraded Abarth 17s ?

Personal preference is paramount of course, I'll look foward to seeing the pictures. £750 still seems alot for side skirts, spoiler and shiny pedals, but doubtless you'll be able to get a good amount for the wheels should you choose to sell them on

Quite agree.

Only reason i opted for the additional "Abarth Pack" im trading in my RenaultSport Megane R26 in red and wanted somthing different to all the other 500's i see around, and with a little sport look.

@ loveshandbags - That does look very smart indeed maybe i should stand corrected and ask for them to be put back on!! :eek:

And im currently looking at the Abarth in 16's or Ronal Turbo Aeros in black!

And im currently looking at the Abarth in 16's or Ronal Turbo Aeros in black!
Had a quick look for those Ronal Turbo wheels and got no joy on selecting the 500 (click here).
EDIT: there is a list of them (I didn't click all models).:eek: Hopefully they're genuine 4x98 and not 4x100 using wobble bolts

Aftermarket wheels for the 500 are not that common. Might be best to verify this with your manual but in 16inch it's 4x98 E35 and 6.5J width. If the J width is different the offset is affected.

The A500 16 inch wheels are quite open (Click here) and with drums on the back of the TA and small discs on the front it might look a little 'punny'.
The 'bydiesel' wheels (Click here) and particularly in Black IMHO suit better and don't highlight the missing rear discs.
Hopefully I've presented a 'good argument' :devil: in defense of keeping the Abarth pack wheels.:)

Last edited:
Ronal Turbo Wheels 15x7 FIAT 500 / 500 ABARTH 4-lug 98x4 Offset 29mm

These wheels will cover the girly hubs and discs, but we shall see once i have the car!

I'll post some pics up tommorow evening once i collect it! (y)

I would have to go for the Aeros if I could find a set in black, and will also need to change the springs to make it sit lower but i'll decide once ive got the car

Following up on my quest to find any pictures of the Abarth Pack on Crossover Black, after fruitless searches on the Interweb, I got in contact with Fiat yesterday via their online chat function.

The girl was very helpful, but unfortunately couldn't help, so passed the issue on to the Marketing department. They got in touch this morning to say that they didn't have any pictures of the Crossover Black either :bang:. They did send a nice one of the Pasodoble Red however that I hadn't seen.

I've mailed back to see if they can find one at a dealers somewhere, so the hunt continues

My missus wanted us to order the black one, which had a long waiting list.

I believe Glynn Hopkin Fiat "St Albans" may have a black one coming in as there next demo car to replace mine maybe worth a phone call

Following up on my quest to find any pictures of the Abarth Pack on Crossover Black, after fruitless searches on the Interweb, I got in contact with Fiat yesterday via their online chat function.

The girl was very helpful, but unfortunately couldn't help, so passed the issue on to the Marketing department. They got in touch this morning to say that they didn't have any pictures of the Crossover Black either :bang:. They did send a nice one of the Pasodoble Red however that I hadn't seen.

I've mailed back to see if they can find one at a dealers somewhere, so the hunt continues

Just imagine this in black?

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/297745-fiat-500-twinair-abarth.html

Following up on my quest to find any pictures of the Abarth Pack on Crossover Black, after fruitless searches ....I've mailed back to see if they can find one at a dealers somewhere, so the hunt continues

You can get the effect by looking at an A500 and chopping the picture at both ends so you can't see the bumpers. A bit of photoshop on the wheels and you're there.
The red Abarth pack looks well with the Black alloys. It may not look as good in the Black.
Do you have that picture that was sent to you of the red one? Curious if they left the protection rubbing stripes off.

You can get the effect by looking at an A500 and chopping the picture at both ends so you can't see the bumpers. A bit of photoshop on the wheels and you're there.
The red Abarth pack looks well with the Black alloys. It may not look as good in the Black.
Do you have that picture that was sent to you of the red one? Curious if they left the protection rubbing stripes off.

Yeah, photoshopping might be the only way get a view, but I kinda feel like I shouldn't have to do that. I'm also concerned that the black alloys with black paint might be a bit much.

Here's the picture they sent. Rubbing strips left off. I'd also consider changing the alloy centre caps for those with the red surround

Kit_Abarthjpg_5916260.jpg

Back